Global Poultry Market
Global Poultry Market Report Description:
Global poultry market report gives comprehensive outlook on poultry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global poultry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of species type, distribution channel and region. This report studies global poultry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global poultry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global poultry products.
Global Poultry Market:
The global poultry market estimated to be valued US$ 282,452.3 Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 4.2% over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increasing production and consumption of poultry meat, rising incomes together with changing food habits, increasing fast-casual restaurants, growing global population and rising purchasing power of people. In addition, growing penetration of online to offline food delivery channels and rising adoption of integrated poultry grower system are the major trends in the global market which enhances the market growth.
Increasing Production and Consumption of Poultry Meat are fueling the Market Growth
Poultry products can be considered as one of the most important sources of cheap protein. The poultry sector has experienced major structural changes during the past two decades due to the introduction of current intensive production methods, genetic improvements, developed preventive disease control and biosecurity measures, increasing income and human population, and urbanization. These changes offer incredible opportunities for poultry producers, mainly smallholders, to improve their farm income.
Poultry meat is an indispensable source of animal protein in human growth and development, so it is in great demand by people all over the world. Poultry meat has several advantages, namely the quality of nutrition is good enough, delicious taste, relatively affordable price, easy to get and accepted all levels of society with diverse backgrounds. Hence, there is an increasing production and consumption of poultry meat which further increases the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Poultry Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global poultry market with considerable CAGR. The region is observing substantial growth due to the rapid growth in population, urbanization and expansion of the middle-class population and increasing demand for animal food products. Poultry plays a vital role in Asia-Pacific’s fastest growing agriculture sector to attain food security, higher incomes and farmer’s welfare. The Asian dairy and animal protein industry is often seen to add major value to the trend, showing a healthy market outlook for poultry products worldwide. China and Vietnam are expected to be the largest consumers of meat products such as pork.
Key player’s profiles in the global poultry market include:
- Tyson Foods Inc.
- JBS S.A.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation
- Wens Foodstuff Group Co. Ltd.
- BRF S.A.
- Perdue Farms
- Sanderson Farms
- Baiada Poultry
- Bates Turkey Farm
- Amrit Group
Global poultry market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global poultry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing production and consumption of poultry meat
- Based on species type, geese segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global poultry market
By Species Type
By Distribution Channel
- Online Channels
- Specialty Stores
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market