Global Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment Market Report Description:
Global rheumatoid arthritis treatment market report gives comprehensive outlook on rheumatoid arthritis treatment across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global rheumatoid arthritis treatment market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of drugs type, treatment type, end user, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global rheumatoid arthritis treatment market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global rheumatoid arthritis treatment products.
Global Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment Market:
The global rheumatoid arthritis treatment market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing introduction of newer therapies into the market and availability of FDA approved biologic drugs such as rituximab, abatacept, etanercept, etc. are expected to fuel consumption of rheumatoid arthritis treatment market. Moreover, emerging economies are highly adopting towards novel technologies and therapies and increase in disposable income and products that are ready to get approval from FDA for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis expected to propel the growth of the market. However, high costs associated with biological DMARD therapies may hinder the growth of the market over future years.
High adoption of conventional DMARD therapies to be witnessed; however Biologics will continue to lead the global market
Conventional DMARDs is the most common therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis. These drugs are available in different dosage forms including oral as well as parenteral, each dosage form having a different treatment regime. Biological DMARD includes biologic agents that are approved for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Any biologic treatment that is not approved by the regulatory authorities or is under investigation is beyond the scope of this report. Many DMARDs are in wide adoption as a first-line treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, such as sulphasalazine, methotrexate and hydroxychloroquine. Major companies like Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. are investigating several novel antirheumatic disease modifying agents that are expected to be available in the market in the next 10 years, uptake of which by prescribers and patients would push market growth.
North America Holds Highest Market Revenue Share in Global Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global rheumatoid arthritis treatment market with significant CAGR owing to factors increasing prevalence of disorders related with rheumatoid arthritis and large number of rheumatoid arthritis patient. Europe has shown significant growth in last few decades in rheumatoid arthritis treatment market. Asia pacific will grow at highest CAGR over the forecast period in rheumatoid arthritis treatment market owing to factors like increasing healthcare expenditure, rising obese population, and increasing cigarette consumption in the region. Middle East & Africa will grow at moderate rate in rheumatoid arthritis treatment market owing to factor the treatment cost is high for the disease.
Key player’s profiles in the global rheumatoid arthritis treatment market include:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services
- Amgen Inc.
- Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
- Novartis AG.
- Hoffman-La Roche Ltd
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global rheumatoid arthritis treatment market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing approvals for biologic products and increasing prevalence of arthritis cases.
- Based on drugs type, conventional DMARD segment rheumatoid arthritis treatment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected to gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
By Drugs Type
- Non-Steroidal anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs)
- Conventional DMARD
- Biologic DMARD
By Treatment Type
- Tendon Repair
- Joint Fusion
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market