Global Skin Tightening Market
skin tightening market report gives comprehensive outlook on skin tightening across the globe with special emphasis on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global skin tightening market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ 1,048.0 Mn in 2019) on the basis of product type, portability, treatment type, application and region. This report studies skin tightening market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, this industry market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional investment hot-spots) and market unmet needs (product opportunities). Key stakeholders of this industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, and marketers, policy makers engaged in skin treatment products/devices.
The global skin tightening market estimated to be expand at significant 12.5% CAGR over 2020-2026, due to technological advancement in skin tightening products or devices. Growth in aging population and increasing their interest to look young are key factor for the growth of the market. Increasing awareness regarding non-surgical skin treatment is drive the growth of thecmarket over forecast period. However, cost of aesthetic devices and treatment, and strict regulation for manufacturing of skin treatment devices or products may hinder the market growth.
Increasing Demand for Skin Tightening in Various Application
Increase in demand for skin tightening in different application such as wrinkle reduction, face lifting, anti-aging, body lifting and other purposes. Rising RF and microneedling technology and anti-aging problems among old population will enhance the market size of skin tightening market. Increasing demand of skin tightening treatment among the middle aged women as well for beauty purpose.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share
Geographically, global skin tightening market is segmented into following regions viz. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America has expected to dominate the revenue share owing to technological advancement in aesthetic devices. Increasing geriatric population in USA will grow the the market during future time. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing emerging markets in the global market.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Venus Concept
- Cutera, Inc.
- Sisram Medical Ltd. (Alma Lasers)
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- En. S.p.A.
- Merz Pharma GmbH
- Lynton Lasers Ltd.
- Fotona D.O.O.
In November 07, 2019, Venus Concept Inc., introduced Trim & Tite, is a new and effective skin tightening solution offered by the Venus Legacy.
On May 02, 2019, Cutera Inc. introduced JulietT and Secret RF to its product offerings of laser and energy-based devices.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global Skin Tightening market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on product type, portability, treatment type, application and region segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in this market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent Product Type advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Radio Frequency
By Treatment Type
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Face Lifting
- Body Lifting
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA