Global Tantalum Market
Global Tantalum Market Report Description:
Global tantalum market report gives comprehensive outlook on tantalum across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global tantalum market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application and region. This report studies global tantalum market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global tantalum market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global tantalum market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global tantalum market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global tantalum products.
Global Tantalum Market:
The global tantalum market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Key drivers for the market growth include increasing use of tantalum in the electronics industry, rising telecom industry, extensive use of tantalum alloys in aviation & gas turbine and technological advancements. Increasing awareness among and remarkable properties of tantalum are other factors responsible for market growth. However, factors such as side effects of tantalum and volatility of raw material prices are limiting the market growth.
Increasing Use of Tantalum in the Electronics Industry are Fueling the Market Growth
Tantalum has very stable thermal, electrical and mechanical properties that extend over a broad range of temperatures for semiconductor processing. It’s compatibility with silicon and silicon dioxide for chip processing is a big benefit. Tantalum consumption is dominated by capacitors for electronic equipment. Tantalum is increasingly important in the 21st Century, because it plays a large role in making personal electronic devices smaller, and it naturally fights corrosion. Tantalum capacitors have an extremely high capacitance packed in a small volume perfect for shrinking electronic devices, or making additional room in them for larger processors or speakers.
Tantalum is found in cell phones, dvd players, laptops, hard drives, and the PS3 essentially almost any piece of home or industrial electronic equipment. Tantalum is a crucial component in next generation semiconductors, allowing electronics manufacturers to produce chips of increasingly greater information densities. Thus, increasing use of tantalum in the electronics industry are fueling the market growth.
Side effects of Tantalum hampers the Market Growth
Tantalum may be harmful by inhalation, ingestion or skin absorption. It also causes eye & skin irritation. Material is irritating to mucous membranes & upper respiratory tract. Hence, side effects of tantalum hampers the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Tantalum Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global tantalum market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to rising demand from end-user and rapidly expanding consumer electronics industry. Also, China is the major contributor for the growth of the market in this region owing to key consumption areas for tantalum in the country. Moreover, presence of a large number of regional and international companies are also contributing for the market growth in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global tantalum market include:
- Tantalex Resources Corp.
- Piran Resources Limited
- Pilbara Minerals
- Ningxia Orient Tantalum Industry Co., Ltd. (PROCESSING COMPANY)
- iangxi Tungsten Holding Group Co.,Ltd
- Global Advanced Metals Pty Ltd
- Eurotrade International SA
- Ethiopian Mineral Development Share Company
- China Minmetals Corporation
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group
- Alliance Mineral Assets Limited
Global tantalum market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In Mar 2018, Alliance Mineral acquired Tawana Resources with the new entity focused on the Bald Hill lithium and tantalum mine in Western Australia.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global tantalum market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing use of tantalum in the electronics industry
- Based on product, alloys segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Tantalum market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Other Product Forms
- Chemical processing equipment
- Engine Turbine Blades
- Medical Equipment
- Other Applications
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA