Global Vet-Prescribed Pet Food Market Report Description:
Global vet-prescribed pet food market report gives comprehensive outlook on vet-prescribed pet food across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global vet-prescribed pet food market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, animal, distribution channel, and region. This report studies global vet-prescribed pet food market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global vet-prescribed pet food market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global vet-prescribed pet food market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global vet-prescribed pet food market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global vet-prescribed pet food products.
Global Vet-Prescribed Pet Food Market:
The global vet-prescribed pet food market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increasing disposable income of people along with growing awareness among citizens of emerging benefits of quality pet food and increasing adoption of pet animals and humanity towards pet animals are expected to fuel the growth of vet-prescribed pet food market. Moreover, the market players are offering high quality food for the pets to take care of the health and wellness of the pets are expected to propel the growth of the market. Additionally, Launch of new products and solutions and innovations in the development of pet food products are expected to enhance the sales of the vet-prescribed pet food market.
Natural and Organic Pet Food Products are Preferred by the Pet Owners
New pet products that are labelled as organic or natural are vanishing from the shelves faster than the previously showcasing growth for prescribed organic food products for pets. Premium pet products such as fish and meat in spite of economic downturn have been sought by top-of-the-line-restaurants. These foodstuffs are characterized by high quality of meats and delicious ingredients.
North America Holds the Highest Market Revenue Share in Global Vet-Prescribed Pet Food Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global vet-prescribed pet food market with significant CAGR owing to presence of large number of market players in the region and increasing adoption of cats and dogs in United States and rising awareness among the people regarding the health consciousness of the pet animals are expected to increase the growth of the market over the forecasted years. Moreover, launch of new products and awareness campaigns on the health benefits of pets are expected to drive the growth of the market. Europe and Asia Pacific region are expected to grow at a significant growth rate over the forecast years owing to rise in pets adoption and humanity towards pets and growing consumption of prescription foods in Asia Pacific region.
Key player’s profiles in the global vet-prescribed pet food market include:
- Nestle Purina PetCare Company (U.S.)
- Big Heart Pet Brands (U.S.)
- Diamond Pet Foods
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- WellPet LLC.
- Blue Buffalo Co., Ltd.
- Heristo Aktiengesellschaft
- Affinity Petcare
- Nisshin Pet Food
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global vet-prescribed pet food market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to rising awareness and increasing adoption of pet animals and launch of new products by the market players.
- Based on end user, veterinary centers segment of vet-prescribed pet food accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected to gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global vet-prescribed pet food market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Weight Management
- Skin and Food Allergies
- Digestive Care
- Kidney Care
- Other Pet Animals
By Distribution Channel
- Veterinary Centers
- Online Pharmacies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA