Global Virus Filtration Market Report Description:
Global virus filtration market report gives comprehensive outlook on virus filtration across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global virus filtration market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application, end user and region. This report studies global virus filtration market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global virus filtration market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global virus filtration market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global virus filtration market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global virus filtration products.
Global Virus Filtration Market:
The global virus filtration market estimated to be valued US$ 2,978.3 Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 12.1% over 2019-2025. Growth in the biopharmaceutical industry, rising prevalence of chronic diseases including cancer, diabetes, etc, acceptance of single-use technologies, increase in therapeutics contamination by viruses, favorable government support, increasing R&D spending are some key factors fostering the market growth. However, factors such as strict government regulations is the major factor hindering the market growth. Further, growth in emerging economies provides huge opportunity for the market growth.
Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases are fueling the Market Growth
The burden of chronic diseases is quickly growing worldwide. Nearly half of the total chronic disease deaths are attributable to cardiovascular diseases, obesity and diabetes are also presenting upsetting trends, not only because they already affect a large proportion of the population, but also because they have started to appear earlier in life. Factors such as the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are contributing to the growth of the market. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, including cancer, diabetes, and autoimmune disorders, are anticipated to propel the demand for biologics. Growing adoption of advanced viral removal products has been observed for the development and production of innovative therapeutics for the treatment of chronic diseases.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Virus Filtration Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to growing number of road accidents and trauma cases, rising government support for industrialization, relatively less stringent regulatory environment and increase in investments in research and developments by major players. North America held substantial market share during estimated period owing to well-established biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industry in developed countries. USA is the major contributor for the growth of the market in the region as there is an increased R&D of biopharmaceutical companies and growing incidence of diseases.
Key player’s profiles in the global virus filtration market include:
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Clean Cell Inc.
- Danaher Corporation (Pall Corporation)
- General Electric Company
- Lonza Group Ltd
- Merck KgaA
- Sartorius AG
- Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc.
- Wuxi Biologics
Global virus filtration market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in August 2015, Danaher Corporation acquired Pall Corporation, a leading provider of virus filtration products.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global virus filtration market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising prevalence of chronic diseases including cancer, diabetes.
- Based on product, filtration systems segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
- Kits, Reagents, and Consumables
- Filtration Systems
- Blood and Blood Products
- Cellular and Gene Therapy Products
- Stem Cell Products
- Tissue and Tissue Products
- Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Medical Devices
- Water Purification
- Air Purification
By End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic Research Organizations
- Medical Device Companies
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market