Global Hemodialysis Market Report Description:
Global hemodialysis market report gives comprehensive outlook on hemodialysis across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, product, services, end user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analysed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global hemodialysis products.
Global Hemodialysis Market:
The global hemodialysis market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in prevalence of kidney failure and chronic renal dysfunction cases. Moreover, increase in incidence of hypertension and diabetes, increase in government investments in healthcare, less availability of kidneys for transplantation, and the increase in the awareness about hemodialysis devices and services are the major factors that are driving the growth of the global hemodialysis market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in the Prevalence of Kidney Failure and Chronic Renal Dysfunction Cases
Increase in the prevalence of kidney failure and chronic renal dysfunction cases is a key factor drive the global hemodialysis market. According to World Health Organization, developed countries spend more than 2–3% of their annual health-care budget on the treatment of end-stage kidney disease. According to national kidney foundation US, 10% of the population worldwide is affected by chronic kidney disease. Moreover, the advancements in the healthcare sector, raise in funding for the R&D activities by public and private sectors and increasing government funding in the establishments of new dialysis centers are anticipated to propel the global hemodialysis market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Hemodialysis Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global hemodialysis market with significant CAGR. Increase in prevalence of diabetes, hypertension and renal diseases, technological advancements in patient care, presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and rise in awareness about the hemodialysis among the healthcare professionals in U.S. and Canada are anticipated to propel the market. Asia Pacific market projected to grow at significant rate owing to increase in government initiatives for the development of dialysis centers, increase in awareness related to dialysis products and increase in healthcare expenditure are expected to enhance the market.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- DaVita Healthcare Partners, Inc. (US)
- Baxter International, Inc. (US)
- Cantel Medical Corporation (US)
- NIKKISO CO., LTD (Japan)
- Dialife Group (Switzerland)
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
- Diaverum Healthcare Partners (Germany)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan)
- Medtronic Plc (Ireland)
- NxStage Medical, Inc. (US).
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global hemodialysis market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of cardiovascular disease and accidents.
- Based on type, conventional hemodialysis accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer forms of products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global hemodialysis market.
- Conventional (3 times per week)
- Daily (6 days a week)
- Nocturnal (3-6 nights per week)
- In-center dialysis
- Home dialysis
By End User
- Dialysis Centers
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and start up’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario.
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.