Global High Selenium Yeast Market Report Description:
Global High Selenium Yeast market report gives comprehensive outlook on high selenium yeast across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of species and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, and policy makers, engaged in global high selenium yeast products.
Global High Selenium Yeast Market:
The global High Selenium Yeast market estimated to be valued US$ 300.3 Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2023. The global market is driven by the benefits selenium yeast supplements provides to the animal such as increase milk selenium, antioxidant activity, low feed intake, and feed composition. Selenium is physiologically essential and may also offer a protective effect against several degenerative diseases. Dietary supplementation using selenium yeast has been associated with increased ability to counteract oxidative stress. Selenium yeast supplementation of food-animal diets has an added nutritional benefit to human consumers of food-animal products.
Continuous Demand for Bakery and Poultry Streams the High Selenium Yeast Enhances Market Growth
The continuous increasing demand for bakery products, high quality animal feed, and increasing consumption of alcohol are streaming the market growth of high selenium yeast. Selenium yeast supplementation of food-animal diets has an added nutritional benefit to human consumers of food-animal products.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global High Selenium Yeast Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global market with significant CAGR. According to regional analysis, Asia Pacific dominated the global market through 2013-2018 and expected to dominate over 2019-2023 owing to their population size, increase in their increase in consumption rate of poultry, dairy, and swine, and increasing awareness about the health benefits the selenium yeast provides. After APAC, Europe dominated the global market owing to the frequent approvals from European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) to use selenium yeast as a feed supplement for all animal species and categories. Also dietary intake of selenium yeast protects DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage, normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and normal spermatogenesis. North America high selenium yeast market is expected to grow at a significant rate due to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for using selenium yeast as a supplement to feed for chickens, turkeys, swine, goats, sheep, horses, dogs, bison, and beef and dairy.
Key player’s profiles in the global high selenium yeast market include:
- Alltech (North America)
- Lesaffre (France)
- Angel Yeast (China)
- Lallemand Inc. (Canada)
- Novus International (US)
- Diamond V (USA)
- Biorigin (Brazil)
- Phibro Animal Health Corporation (Prince Agri) (US)
- AB Agri Ltd (England)
- Cypress Systems (USA)
- Adisseo (France)
- Orffa (Netherlands)
- Zhuhai Tianxiangyuan Biotechnology
- Development (China)
- Guangzhou Haicheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (China)
Global high selenium yeast market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and collaborations by the market players. For instance, in January 2018, the company Angel Yeast signed a global license agreement with Renaissance BioScience Corp, a privately held applied life sciences company, to manufacture and supply the Renaissance novel, patent-protected yeast portfolio for the wine, cider and craft beer industries worldwide.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2023 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on species, swine & dairy segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global high selenium yeast market
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market