Global Hindered Phenols Fuel Antioxidant Additives Market
Market Report Description:
Global hindered phenols fuel antioxidant additives market report gives comprehensive outlook on hindered phenols fuel antioxidant additives across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and region. This report studies global additives market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the market report include suppliers, manufacturers, and marketers engaged in global hindered phenols fuel antioxidant additives products.
The global market expected to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 to reach US$ 45.5 Mn by 2025. Factors influencing the growth of global market include rise in adoption of hindered phenol products due to high efficiency compared with other fuel antioxidants, less toxicity, and inhibition of auto-oxidation of organic polymers. Moreover, rise in R&D for the development of newe rproducts, increase in demand from end user industries, surge in production of hindered phenols fuel antioxidant by the market players are anticipated to surge the market over the forecast years.
Wide range of Advantages with Hindered Phenols Fuel Antioxidant Additives Expected to Drive the Market
Wide range of advantages with hindered phenols over other fuel antioxidants is a key factor drives the global hindered phenols fuel antioxidant additives market over the forecast years. Hindered phenols active over a wide range of temperature and they can provide a long-term stability of the lubricant with minimizing viscosity change and discoloration. Moreover, hindered phenols generate stable free radicals that are nonreactive in nature.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Hindered Phenols Fuel Antioxidant Additives Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in 2018 with approximate share of 33.4% in global market and the market is growing at 4.4% CAGR over the forecast years due to increasing production of hindered phenols, stable economic conditions in emerging economies such as India and China, and increase in adoption hindered phenol fuel antioxidants over other fuel additives. North America hindered phenols fuel antioxidant additives market projected to exhibit significant growth owing to rapid growth in aviation industry, rise in R&D for the development of fuel antioxidant additives, and presence of huge number of market players in the region.
Key players profiles in the global market include:
- Dorf Ketal
- Biofuel Systems Group
- SI Group
- Baker Hughes
- Chemtura Corporation
Hindered phenols fuel antioxidant additives market is surging owing to frequent product approvals and launchings by the market players. For instance, In November 2018, SONGWON extends and enhances the value of its antioxidant product range with the launch of SONGNOX 5057 that combined with hindered phenols such as SONGNOX 1135 or SONGNOX 1076 and protects polyols against degradation during storage and transportation.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Hindered phenols fuel antioxidant additives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the adoption of fuel antioxidants
- Based on product type, 2,3-di-tert-butylphenol segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
By Product Type
- Tris(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxybenzyl) isocyanurate
- Tributyl Cresyl Butane
- 4,4′-Butylidenebis, Octadecyl Propionate
- Pentaerythritol Tetrakis
- Diesel Fuel Additives
- Aviation Fuel Additives
- Gasoline Fuel Additives
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market