Global Image Guided Systems Market
Image guiding systems or interventional radiology is the minimally invasive procedure for diagnosis and treatment for some of the diseases,especially for vascular and non-vascular diseases.
Global image-guided systems is mainly driven by the increase in demand for minimally invasive surgeries and technological advancements in medical imaging techniques. In addition, growing in awareness about the image guided systems among the healthcare professionals and customers are projected to boost the market share over the forecast period. Furthermore, increase in the prevalence of the diseases and healthcare expenditure expected to bolster the global image guided systems market. However, stringent regulatory requirements are projected to hamper the market growth.
Global Market is segmented based on product, application and regions
By product, global market is segmented into
- X-Ray Fluoroscopy
- Computed Tomography
- Ultrasound Systems
By application, This Market is segmented into
By region,global This Market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Geographically, the global image guided systems market is segmented into North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America. North America image guided systems market is expected to grow at significant rates owing to the adaptation of minimally invasive devices, favorable reimbursement policies coupled with the technological advancements in the image guiding technologies. Europe image guided systems market is expected to grow at notable rates owing to the factors such as presence of key market players, technological advancements in interventional imaging techniques and imaging technologies. Asia Pacific image guided systems market expected to have the lucrative market growth owing to the developing healthcare infrastructure, increase in disposable income and adaptation of minimally invasive techniques for treatment of the various diseases over conventional surgery techniques.
Global Market Competition Assessment:
Some of the players in global market includes
- GE Healthcare Inc. (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Integra Life Science (U.S.)
- Medtronic Plc. (U.S.)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
Notable Market Developments:
- In January 2017, 7D Surgical announced today that it has received both 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and a medical device license from Health Canada enabling the North American commercial launch of its innovative Machine-vision Image Guided Surgery (MIGS™) system for spine surgery, the 7D Surgical System.
Key Features of the Report
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key marketdevelopments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies and regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market