Indonesia Argon Gas Market
Market Outline: Indonesia Argon Gas Market
Argon (Ar) is an inert, odorless, colorless gas. Argon has same solubility as oxygen and it is available in both gas and liquid form. Argon is part of atmospheric gases and it is generally sourced by separating from the air. Argon gas is used in many applications in various industries. However, it is mainly used in fluorescent lights and in welding applications.
Market Dynamics: Indonesia Argon Gas Market
The factors which are driving the growth of this argon gas market are increasing demand in various applications such as metal fabrication, electronics, and energy, automotive, lighting, and healthcare. Argon is used as a cryogenic inert gas is aiding in the development of the argon gas market. Cryosurgery procedures such as cryoablation use liquid argon to destroy tissue such as cancer cells. Blue argon lasers are used in surgery to weld arteries, destroy tumors, and correct eye defects. Argon has also been used experimentally to replace nitrogen in the breathing or decompression mix known as Argox, to speed the elimination of dissolved nitrogen from the blood. Argon is used during manufacturing and storage in food and beverage and pharmaceutical packaging industry. Moreover, with rapid urbanization, growth in infrastructural activities, and increasing industrialization across the globe, there is a rapidly increasing need for argon gas in the near future. Although argon gas is nontoxic in nature, excessive contact can lead to asphyxiation this factor is hampering the Indonesia argon gas market growth.
Market Scope: Indonesia Argon Gas Market
Indonesia argon gas market is segmented based on the product type, and application.
Based on the product type, Indonesia argon gas market is segmented into the following:
- Compressed Argon
- Liquid Argon
Based on the application, Indonesia argon gas market is segmented into the following:
Competition Assessment: Indonesia Argon Gas Market
Some of the players in the Indonesia argon gas market include:
- Praxair Technology, Inc.
- The Linde Group
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Air Liquide
- Matheson tri-Gas, Inc.
- PENTAX Medical
Notable Market Developments: Indonesia Argon Gas Market
In Feb 2019, PENTAX Medical announced the addition of new argon plasma coagulation platforms “ENDO ARC” and “ENDO PLUS” to its therapeutic accessories range.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market