Global Mammography Workstations Market
Global mammography workstations market report gives comprehensive outlook on mammography workstations across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global mammography workstations market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of modality, application, end user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global mammography workstations market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global mammography workstations market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global mammography workstations market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global mammography workstations products.
Global Mammography Workstations Market:
The global mammography workstations market estimated to be valued US$ 10.8 Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 5.7% over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increasing burden of breast cancer together with rising geriatric population, growing unhealthy lifestyle habits, rising patient awareness about the clinical benefits associated with the early disease diagnosis, incorporation of AI & cloud-based technologies in medical imaging workflows and availability of multimodality diagnostic platforms. However, high cost of mammography workstations & procedures and strict government regulations are hampering the market growth.
Increasing Burden of Breast Cancer are Fueling the Market Growth
Breast cancer is the main common cancer in women both in the emerging and emerged countries in the world and it is estimated that due to breast cancer approximately 5 lakh women died in 2011, according to WHO. Although breast cancer is thought to be a disease of the developed world, almost 50% of breast cancer cases and 58% of deaths occur in less developed countries. The increasing cancer burden is due to numerous factors, including population growth and ageing as well as the changing occurrence of certain causes of cancer linked to social and economic development. This is mainly accurate in quickly growing economies, where a shift is observed from cancers related to poverty and infections to cancers associated with lifestyles more typical of industrialized countries. Hence, the global market is estimated to grow at an important rate owing to various factors such as increasing prevalence of breast cancer as it enables early detection of breast cancer and thereby allows healthcare providers to offer better patient care.
Europe Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Mammography Workstations Market
Europe accounted for larger revenue share in global mammography workstations market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to huge acceptance of multimodality mammography workstations among foremost end users, rising patient demand for enhanced cancer screening technologies and better reimbursement scenario in the country. Germany and UK are the major contributors for the growth of the market in the region. Asia Pacific held substantial market share during estimated period as there is growing initiatives by the government to promote breast cancer and increasing healthcare infrastructure.
Key player’s profiles in the global mammography workstations market include:
- Agfa Gevaert Nv
- Barco Nv
- Benetec Advanced Medical Systems
- EIZO Corporation
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- PLANMED OY
- Sectra AB
- Siemens AG
Global mammography workstations market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In January 2018, Agfa-Gevaert NV made an agreement with West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust (UK) in order to implement enterprise imaging for radiology platform.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global mammography workstations market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing burden of breast cancer together with rising geriatric population
- Based on modality, mammography (x-ray) workstations segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global mammography workstations market
- Mammography (X-ray) Workstations
- Multimodality Mammography Workstations
- Clinical Review
- Advanced Imaging
- Diagnostic Screening
By End User
- Breast Care Centers
- Hospitals, Surgical Clinics, & Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Researchers & Academia
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market