Global Meal Kit Delivery Services Market
Global Meal Kit Delivery Services Market Report Description:
Global meal kit delivery services market report gives comprehensive outlook on meal kit delivery services across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ 26,207.0 Mn) on the basis of age, end user, and region. This report studies global meal kit delivery services market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the region (region Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, and policy makers, engaged in global meal kit delivery services products.
Global Meal Kit Delivery Services Market:
The global meal kit delivery services market is expected to reach US$ 26,207.0 Mn by 2025. The growth of the global market is driven by increasing workaholic nature of today’s generation; they don’t get the time to prepare meal for themselves. At that time these online and offline pre-portioned food ingredients and recipes to prepare home cooked meals plays a huge role in satisfying the customer’s need. People of all age are attracted by these meal kit delivery services. Due to environmental factors also people prefer to order online instead of going out buying the ingredients for cooking. This market also created new job opportunities in terms of delivery boys for quick delivery of the food.
Rising Urbanization Enhances Market Growth
In today’s workaholic environment everybody is in hurry. They don’t have time to prepare meal. So this meal kit delivery services provide perfectly-portioned ingredients, which can be easily cooked. Thus it saves a lot of time and at the same time provides the taste of freshly cooked homemade meal.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Meal Kit Delivery Services Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global market with significant CAGR. North America meal kit delivery services market dominated the global meal kit delivery services market through 2013-2018 and expected to dominate over 2019-2025 due to the presence of major key players over there and also, companies are customizing their offerings based on consumers’ food habits for e.g., gluten-free food diet popular the U.S. After North America, Europe dominates the global market owing to their busy life style and quick delivery of meal to their door step. China, India, and Japan are also adopting these meal kit delivery services and their market is expected to grow in at good pace in the foreseeable future due to emerging economies and rising urbanization.
Key player’s profiles in the global meal kit delivery services market include:
- Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (US)
- The Kroger Company (US)
- Sun Basket (US)
- Albertsons Companies LLC (US)
- com, Inc. (US)
- Marley Spoon Inc. (Germany)
- Abel & Cole Limited. (UK)
- Riverford Organic Farmers Ltd. (England)
- REWE Group. (Germany)
- Mindful Chef Limited. (England)
- Fresh Fitness Food. (England)
Global meal kit delivery services market is surging owing to frequent innovations and development of new products and strategy by the market players. For instance, In January 2017, Rewe has launched its own meal kit delivery service in Germany. In October 2017, Mindful Chef, the health-focused food box company has selected Crowdcube to raise its next round of growth finance.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global meal kit delivery services market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on end user, online segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global meal kit delivery
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, and regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent innovations in the market
By End User
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA