Global Medical Pendant Market Report Description:
Global medical pendant market report gives comprehensive outlook on use of medical pendant across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global medical pendant market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global medical pendant products.
Global Medical Pendant Market:
The global medical pendant market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to availability of technologically advanced devices, increasing need for low-risk and safe workspace for medical workforce Moreover, increasing demand for the medical support systems with advanced features, rising medical tourism, and increase in government initiatives for the development of medical care are the major factors that are driving the growth of the global medical pendant market over the forecast timeframe.
Availability of Technologically Advanced Equipment
Availability of technologically advanced equipment is a key factor that drive the global medical pendant market. Medical pendants are helpful to position various medical equipment during the surgery by the health care professionals. Healthcare professionals are more interested towards pendants due to their advantages and they are showing more interest towards installing in the operation theatres, intensive care units and so on. Moreover, technological developments in the pendants such as button press enabled medical pendants also enhancing the global medical pendant market over the forecast period.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Medical Pendant Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global medical pendant market with significant CAGR. Presence of key players, increasing geriatric population, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and increase in interest towards the safety in healthcare services and technological advancements in the medical pendants coupled with launching of newer products are anticipated to propel the market in the region. Asia pacific medical pendant market projected to grow at significant rate owing to the presence of advanced instruments in multispecialty hospitals and the larger patient pool are expected to enhance the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global medical pendant market include:
- Ondal Medical Systems GmbH
- Elektra Hellas S.A
- Brandon Medical Co. Ltd
- Skytron LLC
- Megasan Medikal.
- Tedisel Medical
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the standards of living and rapid industrialization.
- Based on product, fixed medical pendant accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
By Product Type
- Fixed Retractable
- Single Arm Movable
- Double Multi-arm Movable
- Intensive Care Unit
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market