Global Nerve Repair & Regeneration Market Report Description:
Global nerve repair & regeneration market report gives comprehensive outlook on nerve repair & regeneration across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global nerve repair & regeneration market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type and region. This report studies global nerve repair & regeneration industry dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global nerve repair & regeneration market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global nerve repair & regeneration industry to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global nerve repair & regeneration industry report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Nerve Repair & Regeneration products.
Global Nerve Repair & Regeneration Market Size:
The global nerve repair & regeneration market size is estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increasing incidence of peripheral nerve injury day by day. Trauma is supposed to be the most frequent cause of nerve damage which increased its demand among the patients for their advanced treatments. Surge in demand for these products among the surgeons and patients are also bolstering the growth of the nerve repair & regeneration industry. Additionally, advancements in the nerve repair and regeneration products are also creating lucrative opportunities for the market players.
Surge in Number of Trauma and Nerve Damage Cases across the Globe Enhances the Nerve Repair & Regeneration Market Growth
The number of incidence of peripheral nerve injury cases due to trauma, accidents, or nerve damage cases are increasing day by day leading to increased demand of novel diagnostic and treatment methods. For instance, In Canada and US the primary cause of nerve damage is motor vehicle accidents, annually, 26-46% people in US, 52% in Toronto, 43% in Brazil and 26.9 % in Turkey suffers from nerve damage, Europe accounts for about 300,000 cases of traumatic PNI per annum and in India, trauma is one of the leading causes of death and disability with 400,000 road crashes, 85,000 deaths, and 1.2 million seriously injured cases annually.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Nerve Repair & Regeneration Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global nerve repair & regeneration industry with significant CAGR due to launch of many nerve repair and regeneration products in US market. Most of the key market players are from US and are continuously adopting strategies to expand their market in different regions across the world. After North America, Europe leads the nerve repair & regeneration industry owing to more cases of nerve damage or injury caused due to trauma or surgery. For instance, Europe accounts for about 300,000 cases of traumatic peripheral nerve injury cases annually. Asia Pacific nerve repair & regeneration industry accounted for significant growth in the forecast period due to their increased rates of trauma and nerve damage cases coupled with road accidents. For instance in India, trauma is one of the leading causes of death and disability with 1.2 million seriously injured cases annually. Along with it technological development and emerging economies will help in the growth of nerve repair & regeneration industry in APAC region.
Key players of the report:
- Stryker Corporation (United States)
- AxoGen, Inc. (United States)
- Integra Life Sciences Holdings Corporation (United States)
- Polyganics BV (Netherlands)
Global nerve repair & regeneration industry is surging owing to frequent acquisitions, product approval, collaborations, and product launches by the market players. For instance, In November 2017, the Stryker Corporation received humanitarian device exemption approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for its Neuroform Atlas stent system.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global nerve repair & regeneration market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on product type, allografts segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global nerve repair & regeneration industry
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Nerve Grafts
- Nerve Wrap
- Nerve Conduit
- Direct Repair
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA