Global Paracetamol Infusion Market
Global Paracetamol Infusion Market Report Description:
Global paracetamol infusion market report gives comprehensive outlook on paracetamol infusion across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global paracetamol infusion market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, and policy makers engaged in global paracetamol infusion products.
Global Paracetamol Infusion Market:
The global Paracetamol Infusion market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn by 2024. Paracetamol is also known as acetaminophen. It is medicine for pain, in other words it is used as pain killer. The global market is driven by the pain relieving property of paracetamol. Paracetamol is also used for severe pain, such as cancer pain and pain after surgery, in combination with opioid pain medication. Effects last between two and four hours. It can be used by pregnant women but only in fewer doses. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, which lists the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system. Additionally, the lower cost of medicine also drives the market growth in under developed region.
Quick Relief from Pain and Usability by all Age Groups are Streaming the Paracetamol Infusion Market Growth
Paracetamol is an over the counter drug and can be taken by any age group be it children, adult, or geriatric population. It is safe in lower dosage also; it doesn’t show any side effects in pregnant lady. It is the most consumed drug globally for pain and fever. It can also be used in combination with other drugs to treat severe pain like cancer pain.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Paracetamol Infusion Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global paracetamol infusion market with significant CAGR owing to their increasing geriatric population, lower cost of drug, quick relief from pain and fever, and presence of key market players. North America paracetamol infusion market is growing at a significant rate due to its popularity and lower cost. In the United States, it costs about US$0.04 per dose. In 2019, it was the 17th most prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 29 million prescriptions. Europe market is also growing at a good pace. In Europe, prices differ from country to country; low-cost prices for 10 doses could reach €0.54 in Portugal, €0.91 in France and €1.97 in Germany.
Key player’s profiles in the global paracetamol infusion market include:
- Altan Pharma Limited (Ireland)
- Unital Pharmaceuticals (India)
- Stellar- Bio Labs (India)
- Sun Pharma (India)
- Cipla (India)
- Amgen, Inc
Global paracetamol infusion market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions, product approvals, and collaborations by the market players. For instance, in February 2019, Altan Pharma Limited (Ireland) submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) for its formulation of acetaminophen solution for infusion to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global paracetamol infusion market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2023 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on application, fever segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Paracetamol Infusion market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA