Global Peptide Synthesizers Market Report Description:
Global peptide synthesizers market report gives comprehensive outlook on peptide synthesizers across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, product type end user, and region. This report studies global peptide synthesizers market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global peptide synthesizers market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global peptide synthesizers market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global peptide synthesizers products.
Global Peptide Synthesizers Market:
The global peptide synthesizers market estimated to be valued US$ 312.2 Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increase in research activities and availability of funding for R&D and growing use of peptides in pharmaceutical drugs and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and obesity are the major factors that are driving the growth of the peptide synthesizers market.
Increase in use of peptides as pharmaceutical drugs
Increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and obesity and growing number of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies are the major factors boosting the revenue growth of the global peptide synthesizers market. Apart from aforementioned dynamics, peptides are highly active and highly specific drug substances and increasing used as potential active pharmaceutical ingredients due to their high biological activity, high specificity, large chemical space, ready availability, and low toxicity propel the global peptide synthesizers market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Peptide Synthesizers Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global peptide synthesizers market with significant CAGR. Presence of large number of prominent market players and advancements in technology and adoption of new technology boost the market in the region. Additionally, increasing investments by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and rising research and development activities in the region fuels the growth of the market. Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to significant growth rate over the forecast period.
- CS Bio Company, Inc.
- Biotage AB
- Gyros Protein Technologies AB
- CEM Corporation
- Intavis Bioanalytical Instruments AG
- MultiSynTech GmbH
Global peptide synthesizers market is surging owing to frequent product launch and strategic acquisitions and collaborations by the market players. For instance, in 2018, CEM Corporation has launched the Liberty PRIME, automated microwave peptide synthesizer. In 2017, Merck acquired Sigma-Aldrich Corporation to strengthen its Life Sciences segment.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global Peptide Synthesizers market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the usage of peptides in the pharmaceutical drugs
- Based on product, reagents accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global peptide synthesizers market
By Product Type
- Peptide Synthesizers
By End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market