Global Point-of-Care Middleware Market
Market Outline: Global Point-of-Care Middleware Market
Middleware is the computer software, it makes the user friendly working environment on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
Market Dynamics: Global Point-of-Care Middleware Market
Increase in demand for mobile devices, and software applications such as IoT and M2M are anticipated to drive the growth of global point-of-care middleware market. Moreover, shifting of enterprises towards the digital transformation, development of newer software and technologically advanced devices, availability of high bandwidth data services, and advantages with middleware software such as reducing the infrastructure cost are anticipated to fuel the global point-of-care middleware market. However, high cost of maintenance, lack of awareness about middleware in underdeveloped countries, and security problems with data storage are restraining the growth of this global market.
This market is segmented based on deployment type and end user
Based on deployment type, market is segmented into the following:
- Cloud Based/Web Based
Based on the end user, market is segmented into the following:
- Diagnostic Centers
Geographically, Global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America point-of-care middleware market is expected to grow due to rise in innovation in Internet of Things (IOT), adoption of automation trends in U.S., and shifting of healthcare sectors towards the cloud-based services are witnessed to fuel the market. Europe point-of-care middleware market is expected to grow over the forecast period due to adoption of technologically advanced devices and development of newer software and high awareness among the healthcare professionals are expected to bolster the market. However, Asia pacific point-of-care middleware market is expected to experience fastest growth due to government sectors are shifting towards digitalization in healthcare sectors majorly in Japan, China, and India.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany)
- Telcor (U.S.)
- Radiometer Medical ApS (Denmark)
- Orchard Software Corporation (U.S.)
- Alere, Inc. (U.S.)
- Sysmex Corporation (Japan)
Notable Market Developments: Global Point-of-Care Middleware Market
- In November 2016, Siemens Healthineers acquired Conworx Technology GmbH to deliver open connectivity to more than 100 point-of-care instruments.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (The USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenari0