Thyroid Carcinoma Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment: Clinical Trails Analysis, Player Profiles, Collaborations, Key Targets, Geographic Focus, and Data Publications, 2018
Thyroid Carcinoma Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment
Thyroid Carcinomais the most common malignant tumor of endocrine system. Most frequent type of thyroid malignancy is papillary carcinoma. These tumors frequently have genetic alterations leading to activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) signaling pathway. Thyroid carcinoma manifests as a palpable, painless solitary thyroid nodule. Symptoms associated with thyroid carcinoma are solitary nodules, hard and fixed nodules, neck pain, cough, breathing problem, trouble swallowing, voice changes etc.
Thyroid carcinoma diagnosis includes blood test, fine needle aspiration biopsy, CT scan, Ultrasonography, MRI, Indirect laryngoscopy, PET Scan, Nuclear medicine scan etc. Generally, treatment of thyroid cancers includes chemotherapy, hormone therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, targeted therapy.
By Trial Phase, Thyroid Carcinomapipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Preclinical Trials
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Phase 4
By Company, Thyroid Carcinomapipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Eisai Inc.
- Astra Zeneca
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Celldex Therapeutics
- Genentech, Inc.
By Drugs, Thyroid Carcinoma pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Pazopanib Hydrochloride
By Types of Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Carcinoma pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Papillary Carcinoma
- Follicular Carcinoma
- Hurthle Cell Carcinoma
- Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma
- Anaplastic Carcinoma
By Route of Administration, Thyroid Carcinomapipeline drugs are segmented as:
- In March 2017, CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.commenced an open Label Phase ? Clinical Trial of Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Liposome Injection Combined With Cisplatin in the Treatment of Advanced Poorly Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma
- In November 2015, Kolltan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., presented pre-clinical findings which determines that Companyâ€™s KTN3379 reverses ErbB3-mediated resistance of BARF and MEK inhibitors in BRAF-mutated thyroid cancer and melanoma. Based on these pre-clinical findings support Kolltanâ€™s ongoing Phase 1b clinical trials in BRAF-mutant tumors and the recently initiated clinical trial in thyroid cancer. In November 2016, Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. acquired Kolltan Pharmaceuticals. Kolltens KTN3379 has changed to CDX_3379.
Thyroid CarcinomaDisease Pipeline Drugs Assessment report studies the various therapeutics under clinical development for Thyroid Carcinoma treatment along with targets for various drug candidate. The report provides plethora of information pertaining to trail phases, companies involved in the Thyroid Carcinoma disease pipeline drugs development. This report studies the dynamics of the Thyroid Carcinoma Disease Pipeline Drugs i.e. drivers, challenges and opportunities which are significantly impacting the product development. The report provides various information pertaining the clinical trials such as designation, grants, patents, and technology among others. Moreover, the report on Thyroid Carcinoma disease pipeline drugs assessment comprehensively presents the geographic location, trial status information along with key players involved in the therapeutics development.
Key Features of the Report:
- Provides the information related to universities and research institutes working in the therapeutics development
- Report comprehensively covers the all active and discontinued studies
- Studies the entire pipeline with special emphasis on companies actively involved in the therapeutics development
- Presents the prominent targets for drug development in each stage of clinical trial
- Provides the in-depth analysis on the each drug candidates in the clinical trial phases