Global Veterinary Intravenous Solutions Market Report Description:
Global veterinary intravenous solutions market report gives comprehensive outlook on veterinary intravenous solutions across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global veterinary intravenous solutions market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, end user, and region. This report studies global veterinary intravenous solutions market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global veterinary intravenous solutions market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global veterinary intravenous solutions market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global veterinary intravenous solutions market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global veterinary intravenous solutions products.
Global Veterinary Intravenous Solutions Market:
The global veterinary intravenous solutions market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increase in incidence of diseases affecting animals. Veterinary Intravenous Solutions are the nutritional products that are given to the animals when they are attacked by diseases such as pancreatitis. Increasing demand for pets and companion animals, high emphasis on animal wellness and health by veterinarians are expected to propel the growth of the market. Additionally, the emphasis on food safety, increased care towards animals, increasing need for nutrition rich food are expected to enhance the sales of the veterinary intravenous solutions market. However the awareness regarding the uses of veterinary intravenous solutions are limited and it is expected to limit the growth of the market.
Increase in the Prevalence of Diseases
Increase in the prevalence of diseases like foot and mouth disease, anthrax, pancreatitis and other diseases by which the feeding is not possible through mouth. According to a report by European Pet Food Industry Federation, over 75 million households in Europe own a pet and according to American Veterinary Medical Association more than half of U.S. households own pets and only 18.7 percent did not take their dog or dogs to a veterinarian. When animals get diseases like pancreatitis the feeding is not possible then these intravenous solutions are helpful to feed them. Increase in the demand for more nutritious food is anticipated to propel the global artificial joints market over the forecast years.
North America Holds the Highest Market Revenue Share in Global Veterinary Intravenous Solutions Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global veterinary intravenous solutions market with significant CAGR owing to increasing number of pets in the houses, availability of advanced veterinary health care, rise in interest towards the disease prevention for the animals and limited natural source to feed the animals in the region are expected to increase the growth of the market over the forecasted years. Asia Pacific region are expected to grow at a significant growth rate over the forecast years owing to the increase in cattle rearing due to increase in demand for the milk and wool, government initiatives to rear cattle, government subsidies for animal rearing and the trend of owing pets.
Key player’s profiles in the global veterinary intravenous solutions market include:
- Aspen Vet
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MSD Veterinary Manual)
- Dechra Veterinary Products
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Animal Care Products. Inc.,
- Zoetis, Inc.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global veterinary intravenous solutions market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to rising prevalence of chronic disorders and rising advancements in technology for the development of new products and drugs
- Based on product type, total parenteral nutrition accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected to gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global veterinary intravenous solutions market
By Product type
- Synthetic colloids
- Isotonic crystalloids
- Blood products
- Total parenteral nutrition
- Dextrose solutions
- Partial parenteral nutrition
By End User
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Research Institutes
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market