Global Wound Debridement Market Report Description:
Global wound debridement market report gives comprehensive outlook on wound debridement market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The report on global wound debridement market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, wound type, method, end user, and region. This report studies global wound debridement market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market.
Global wound debridement market report includes regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global wound debridement market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global wound debridement market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and health care service providers engaged in wound debridement market.
Global Wound Debridement Market:
The global wound debridement market estimated to be valued US$ 772.0 Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2018-2023. Market for global wound debridement products projected to reach US$ 1143.0 Mn by 2023 due to the availability of innovative and advanced wound debridement products as well as the favorable reimbursement in matured markets and rise in awareness about the advanced treatment methods in emerging markets.
Availability of Innovative and Advanced Products & Conducive Reimbursement Policies
Availability of innovative and advanced products and favorable reimbursements methods around the globe expected to fuel the market for wound debridement products over the forecast period. Factors like growing awareness about advanced treatment methods around the globe are expected to boost the wound debridement market. Moreover, launch of newer products in various countries enables the growth of wound debridement market over the forecast years.
Increase in Prevalence of Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Increase in prevalence of diabetes, surge in awareness regarding different kinds of treatment methods expected to create significant growth for wound debridement products. Moreover, growing geriatric population, adoption of novel techniques and government initiatives to support overall health care are the factors, anticipated to accelerate the market revenue growth over the forecast period.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Wound Debridement Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global wound debridement market with moderate CAGR. Increase in the incidence of venous leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers in the region driving the market. Asia Pacific market projected to grow at highest growth rate over the forecast years due to the prevalence of diabetes. Europe Wound debridement market projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2023 owing to increase in prevalence of pressure ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers as well as new technology acceptance anticipated the market growth over forecast years.
Key players profiled in the global wound debridement market include:
- Smith & Nephew (UK)
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
- Coloplast (Denmark)
- Misonix (US)
- Conva Tec (UK)
- Lohmann & Rauscher (Germany)
- DeRoyal Industries (US)
- Medline Industries (US)
- Molnlycke Health Care AB (Sweden)
- Integra LifeSciences (US)
Global wound debridement market is fragmented in nature as large local and international players operating in the market. Moreover, players are entering into strategic agreements to increase the foot hold and offerings. For instance, In November 2017, Medline Centurion Medical products announced an agreement for Medline to acquire the Williamson, Michigan based medical supplies manufacturer. Moreover, players in the global wound debridement market coming up with launch of newer products and innovations to garner larger market share in the market. For instance, in 2015, BioMonde has launched BioBag, a debridement product for the treatment of nonhealing wounds such as pressure, diabetic and venostasis ulcers in U.S.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global wound debridement market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2023 to reach market value of US$ 1143.0 Mn by 2023 owing to increase in the awareness of advanced treatment methods and availability of innovative and advanced products.
- Based on product type gels accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- The venous leg ulcers segment garnered larger revenue share in 2018. The diabetic foot ulcers segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in global wound debridement market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Ointments & Creams
- Surgical Devices
- Medical Gauzes
- Mechanical Debridement Pads
- Ultrasound Devices
By Wound Type
- Venous Leg Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Surgical & Traumatic Wounds
- Other Wounds
By Mode of Application
- Autolytic, Enzymatic
- Other Methods
By End User
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA