11 Oct Food Enzymes Market was Valued Around 2.35 Bn in 2018 and is Expected to Reach 3.26 Bn by 2023
“The Food Enzymes Market was Valued Around 2.35 Bn in 2018 and is Expected to Reach 3.26 Bn by 2023 with a growing CAGR of 6.8% from 2018 to 2023”
Precision Business Insights (PBI) in its report titled “Global Food Enzymes Market By Type of Enzyme (Proteases, Lipases, Carbohydrase[Amylase, Cellulose, Pectinase, Lactase]), By Source (Plants, Animals, Microorganisms), By Application (Processed Food Industry, Dairy, Bakery, Beverages) & By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) – Competitor Analysis (2012 – 2016) & Forecast (2017 – 2023)” assesses the market performance over eight years forecast period over 2018-2025. The report analyses the market value forecast and provides the strategic insights into the market driving factors, challenges that are hindering the market revenue growth over forecast period.
A sample of this report is available upon request @
A global market insights on food enzymes market
- The global food enzymes market is segmented on the basis of type of enzyme, source and application
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key findings and their key strategies
Enzymes are the protein molecules which are present in all living things. Enzymes are major food additives, generally used to break down complex molecules into simple molecules for the proper digestion. These enzymes can be obtained by extraction from plants or animals or by fermentation of enzymes.
Global food enzyme market is mainly driven by the growing demand and adaptation of the packaged food products by the consumers. In addition, application of Whole Foods Market Digestive Enzymes in fermentation industry, dairy products, and meat processing and alcoholic beverages are boosting the food enzymes market. Moreover, technological advancements in food industry led to new type of food preparations also act as positive factor for growth of Digestive Enzyme Supplements market. However, some of the side effects that are associated with Whole Foods Market Digestive Enzymes, regulatory issues may act as restraints for the market growth.
Ask Analyst for Full Information about this report@
The global food enzymes market is divided into following categories-
- Type of enzyme
- Processed Food Industry
Geographically, global food enzymes market is segmented into five key regions i.e. Latin America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, North America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America food enzymes market is expected to grow at notable rates owing to the factors such as growing adaptation of packaged food products, well-established food and beverages industry.
Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at significant rates owing to the factors such as growing demand for the product such as dairy products, beverages and packaged food coupled with developing food industry to meet the requirements of growing population in the region.
Europe food enzymes market is driven by the presence of strong Digestive Enzyme Supplements market players, recent product launches and increase in demand for meat and packaged food products.
Some of the players in global food enzymes market includes E. I. DuPont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Novozymes A/S (Denmark), Deerland Enzymes (U.S.), Associated British Foods plc (U.K.), Chr. Hansen A/S (Denmark), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (The Netherlands), Advanced Enzyme Technologies (India), and Puratos Group (Belgium).
Some of the market development include Advanced Enzymes Technologies acquiring Evoxx Technologies GmbH to boost its market share in the market in 2017.
Market players present in global food enzymes market are engaged in development of the new Whole Foods Market Digestive Enzymes and product launches for strengthening their Digestive Enzyme Supplements market position. Furthermore, companies operating in these market also focusing on mergers, acquisitions and collaborations as their key strategies to increase their market share.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future food enzymes market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the food enzymes globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that food enzymes manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the food enzymes currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of food enzymes?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of food enzymes?
Reasons to buy food enzymes market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Get access to full summary@
About Precision Business Insights:
Precision Business Insights is one of the leading market research and business consulting firm, which follow a holistic approach to solve needs of the clients. We adopt and implement proven research methodologies to achieve better results. We help our clients by providing actionable insights and strategies to make better decisions. We provide consulting, syndicated and customised market research services based on our client needs.
Contact to Precision Business Insights,
152 – 160 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
Toll Free (US):+1-866-598-1553