Asia Pacific Board Portal Market
Asia Pacific Board Portal Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific Board Portal market report gives comprehensive outlook on board portal across the region with special emphasis on key countries such as China, India, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. The report on Asia Pacific board portal market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ 4,721.0 Mn) on the basis of model, end user/application, and region. This report studies Asia Pacific board portal market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Asia Pacific board portal market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Asia Pacific board portal market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the country (country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Asia Pacific board portal market report include developers/engineers, marketers, and policy makers, engaged in Asia Pacific board portal products.
Asia Pacific Board Portal Market:
The Asia Pacific board portal market is expected to reach US$ 4,721.0 Mn by 2025. Board portals are especially designed for board members, in order to manage and create board documents, share, read and annotate board book and documents and other documents electronically. The market for Asia Pacific board portal is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for players plunged in the market due to high inclination towards the board portal software. Advantages like high security coupled with easy of sharing, annotating the documents are expected to create the demand for board portals. Increasing risk of hacking of cyber security, inefficient risk management capability of board portal, and issue regarding transition to web portal, are expected to be the major restraints for web portal market during the forecast period.
Increase in Demand of Board Portal Enhances Market Growth
Board portal reduces the paper usage, it gives better source of control of documents and security systems, and provides better collaboration between the directors. The board members can access information from any place and at any time. All these advantages are surging the growth of the Asia Pacific board portal market.
China Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Asia Pacific Board Portal Market
China accounted for larger revenue share in Asia Pacific board portal market with significant CAGR. According to country analysis, China dominated the Asia Pacific board portal market through 2013-2018 and expected to dominate over 2019-2025 followed by China and Australia. In China, there is increase demand of the board portal in finance service industries. The financial service industries of China and Australia is also leading in terms of revenue when compared to education, healthcare and others.
Key player’s profiles in the Asia Pacific Board Portal market include:
- Diligent Corporation
- Nasdaq Incorporation
- Passageway, Computershare
- Admincontrol AS
- Aprio BoardPortal
- Leading Boards (Dilitrust)
Asia Pacific board portal market is surging owing to frequent innovations and development of new products and strategy by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Asia Pacific Board Portal market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to launch of newer products into market
- Based on model, SaaS segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Asia Pacific board portal market
By Product Type
- Purity 27.5 %
- Purity 35 %
- Purity 50 %
- Pulp & Paper
- Textile Bleaching
- Consumer Uses
- Chemical Synthesis
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, and regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent innovations in the market