Asia Pacific Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films market report gives comprehensive outlook on Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films across the globe with special emphasis on key countries such as Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific. The report on Asia Pacific market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of water soluble application and region. This report studies Asia Pacific market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Asia Pacific market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Asia Pacific market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Asia Pacific market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Asia Pacific Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films products.
The Asia Pacific Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Government initiatives towards green packaging policies, increasing environmental awareness, rise in population, increase in disposable income and the growth of the agrochemicals & consumer electronics industries that increasingly adopt PVA films are some of the key factors fostering the market growth. In addition, Asia Pacific is the next upcoming region in this market owing to the wide application of PVA films in the field of agrochemical, laundry and embroidery.
Increasing Environmental Awareness
Electronics disposal have been posing threat to environment over the past few years. With the introduction of PVA films this problem is likely to offset, and the trend is expected to drive the market over the foreseeable period. This is considered to be a growing market in light of the rising demand for environment-friendly products, which help avoid harmful ecological as well as health impacts. Green packaging initiatives in developed regions, such as North America and Europe are anticipated to increase consumption of the product in these regions. PVA films are environment-friendly and they do not release toxic gasses upon incineration. Rapid industrialization along with the need of a healthy environment of working has increased the demand of detergents simultaneously.
The growing concerns about health hazards from waste disposal of products packaging have given rise to the need of biodegradable packaging solutions. This has ultimately given a boost to the polyvinyl alcohol films market in recent years. Moreover, the stringent government regulations restricting the use of certain packaging materials has switched many packaging companies towards polyvinyl alcohol films.
Fluctuating Petrochemical Prices
Petroleum based VAM is susceptible to crude priced, fluctuations across the geopolitical scenario could impact polyvinyl alcohols films market price trend. However, fluctuating petrochemical prices are responsible for an unstable PVA film pricing over the past few years.
China Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Asia Pacific Market
China accounted for larger revenue share in Asia Pacific market with considerable CAGR. Developments in the packaging industry, particularly for detergents and agrochemicals in countries such as China are expected to develop the demand for polyvinyl alcohol films in Asia Pacific. China is among the leading producers for the consumer as well as industrial products. As a result, China is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities to PVA films manufacturers. The steady penetration of washing machines in developing economies, such as China is likely to be a key factor driving the demand for PVA films in consumer detergent packaging application.
- Sekisui Specialty Chemicals (U.S)
- Nippon Gohsei (U.K)
- MonoSol LLC (U.S)
- Kuraray Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Cortec Corporation (U.S)
- Changzhou Water Soluble Co., Ltd (China)
- Arrow Coated Products Ltd. (India)
- AMC Ltd. (U.K)
- Aicello Corporation (Japan)
Asia Pacific market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, recently the Nippon synthetic chemical industry Co. Ltd., PLASTIENVASE and Ainia signed a cooperation agreement of working together on a research project that aims on packaging materials with biodegradable materials. This collaboration is a key movement to find innovative solutions which reduces environmental impacts.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Asia Pacific market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing demand for agrochemicals in the region.
- Based on Water Soluble Application, Packaging segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Asia Pacific market
By Water Soluble Application
- Laundry Bags
- Fish Bait Bags
- Mold Release
- Pet Waste Bags
- Water Transfer Printing
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market