Asia-Pacific Residue Testing Market:
By Residue Type [Toxins (Mycotoxins, Others), Pesticide Residues (Insecticide, Herbicide, Fungicide, Others), Food Allergens, Veterinary Drugs, Heavy Metals, By Technology (Immunoassay, Spectroscopy, Chromatography, Others)], By Application (Dairy products, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat & Poultry, Cereals, Grains & Pulses, Processed Foods, Functional Food Ingredients, Nuts, Seed & Spice, Others) and Country (Japan, China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Others) – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2023
Asia-Pacific Residue Testing Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific Residue Testing Market report gives a comprehensive outlook on Asia-Pacific Residue Testing across the region with special emphasis on countries Japan, China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Others. This report on Asia-Pacific Residue Testing market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) of residue type, technology, application and countries. This report studies Asia-Pacific Residue Testing market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the market report includes regulatory scenario and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Asia Pacific Residue Testing Market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Opportunities).
Asia-Pacific Residue Testing Market:
Asia-Pacific Residue Testing Market was accounted around the US $500 million in 2016 and expected to expand at significant CAGR from 2017 to 2023.
Strengthening food residue testing regulations, adoption of sophisticated technologies are witnessed to unlock the potential of the market.
Emerging countries are expected to offer lucrative opportunities, developing countries like China, India plays a vital role in residue testing for food and feed ingredients. Fresh agro products are important food source and export material in Asia. Pesticide traces have emerged as a major threat in these countries. Strengthening of food safety regulations coupled with frequent pesticide residue monitoring plans is projected to create demand for residue testing market in the emerging countries.
Pesticide residue testing market is expected to account for 30% revenue share in Asia-Pacific residue testing market and projected to grow at double-digit CAGR over 2017 to 2023. Limited knowledge on health hazards of pesticides, high adoption of insecticides, fungicides are expected to accelerate the revenue share of Asia Pacific Residue Testing Market
Mass spectroscopy technology:
The segment expected to gain traction owing to a surge in the adoption of GC-MS, LC-MS in order to detect multi-residue elements in food.
Dairy Residue Testing Market:
It is projected to offer enormous opportunities over the forecast period in Asia-Pacific residue testing market due to the surge in the milk production, increased antibiotics, and hormones. Increased mycotoxin levels in dairy products, surge in pesticides, heavy metal contamination expected to enhance the revenue share in future.
China is expected to expand at robust CAGR from 2017 to 2023.
China Residue Testing Market:
It is accounted for major revenue share in 2016, continue the major market share throughout the period. Increased agriculture production coupled with the adoption of pesticides, government support to establish state-of-art laboratories, frequent residue monitoring plans will fuel the market revenue growth.
Japan Residue Testing Market:
It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% over forecast period, high healthcare awareness, cutting-edge technologies are few factors enables to drive the Japan’s market.
Key players’ profiles in the Asia-Pacific Residue Testing market include SGS SA, Intertek Group plc., Eurofins Scientific, Bureau Veritas S.A., ALS Limited, Neogen Corporation, Idexx Laboratories, AsureQuality, Charm Sciences, Inc., Microbac Laboratories, Inc., Unisensor
Key Findings of the Report:
- Asia-Pacific Residue Testing market is expanding approximately 10.0% CAGR over 2017 to 2023.
- China expected to dominate the revenue share of residue testing market over the forecast period.
- Based on Application, fruits and vegetables, meat and poultry are expected to expand at significant CAGR from 2017 to 2023.
- Based on Residue Type, pesticides segment is expected to create lucrative opportunities for residues testing market over the forecast period.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Residue Type
- Pesticide Residues
- Food Allergens
- Veterinary Drugs
- Heavy Metal
- Chromatography (LC, GC, HPLC)
- Dairy Products
- Fruits & vegetables
- Meat & poultry
- Cereals, grains & pulses
- Processed foods
- Functional Food Ingredients
- Nuts, Seeds & Spices
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- Rest of Asia-Pacific