Market Outline: Global Dairy Products Market
Dairy products are derived from milk of buffaloes, cattle, camel, sheep, and goat. Majorly used dairy products include cheese, butter, yogurt, and buttermilk among others. Dairy products are used as the nutritional purpose. Moreover, a few dairy products such as butter and cheese are used in the confectioneries and other bakery products.
Global dairy products market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over the 2018 to 2024.
Market Dynamics: Global Dairy Products Market
Increase in global population, surge in demand for nutritional food products is expected to drive the global dairy products market. Moreover, increase in the number of dairy players, increase in dairy production due to rise in preference for animal farming in rural areas, development of newer dairy products such as lactose-free and cholesterol-free dairy products by market players, and grow in importance for balanced and nutritional diet are fuel the global dairy products market over the forecast years. However, cost fluctuations of dairy products, allergies with dairy products, and religious issues are anticipated to restrain the growth of global dairy products market over the forecast years.
Global dairy products market is segmented based on product type, application, and distribution channel
Based on product type, market is segmented into the following:
Based on the application, market is segmented into the following:
- Bakery Products
- Clinical Nutrition
- Frozen Foods
Based on the distribution channel, the market is segmented into the following:
- Super Markets & Hyper Markets
- Online Stores
- Departmental Stores
Geographically, global dairy products market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America dairy products market is poised to grow at an unprecedented CAGR due to rise in demand for nutritional products, increase in number of dairy products industries in U.S., and increased per capita income. Europe dairy products market is witnessed healthy growth opportunities due to increase in consumption of frozen foods and bakery products, surge in demand for dairy products. However, Asia pacific dairy products market recording the fastest growth attributed to rise in preference for dairy animal farming, huge population base in India, China, and increase in economic growth are expected to boost the market.
Some of the players in the global dairy products market include:
- Arla Foods. (Denmark)
- Fonterra Co-operative Group (New Zealand)
- Dairy Farmers of America (U.S.)
- Royal Friesland Campina N.V. (Netherlands)
- Nestle S.A. (Switzerland)
- Danone Corporation (France)
- Kraft Foods, Inc., (U.S.)
- Megmilk Snow Brand Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Meiji Dairies Corporation (Japan)
- Dean Foods Company (U.S.)
- Lewis Road Creamery (New Zealand)
Notable Market Developments:
- In February 2018, Lewis road creamery launched chocolate mint milk in New Zealand collaborated with Whittaker’s Chocolate.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (The USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenari0