Global Food & Beverage Disinfection Market Report Description:
Global food & beverage disinfection market report gives comprehensive outlook on use of food & beverage disinfection across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global food & beverage disinfection market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, end user and region. This report studies global food & beverage disinfection market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global food & beverage disinfection market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global food & beverage disinfection market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global food & beverage disinfection market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global food & beverage disinfection products.
Global Food & Beverage Disinfection Market:
The global food & beverage disinfection market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in cases of foodborne diseases, growing awareness about food safety among people. Moreover, stronger penetration of UV disinfection equipment, an alternative solution to chemical disinfectants and technological advancements in food & beverage disinfection are major factors that are driving the growth of the global food & beverage disinfection market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in Incidence of Food Borne Diseases
Increase in incidence of food borne diseases is a key factor that drive the global food & beverage disinfection market. Nowadays most of the people are preferring packed food and outside food. To earn profits some of the manufacturers do not maintaining hygienic conditions in their kitchens and at packaging area, due to this the chances of microbial contamination will increase. According to WHO Unsafe food containing harmful bacteria, viruses, parasites or chemical substances, causes more than 200 diseases from diarrhoea to cancers. Almost 1 in 10 people in the world fall ill after eating contaminated food and 420 000 die every year. Moreover, only because of diarrhoeal diseases which result from the consumption of contaminated food, causing 550 million people to fall ill and 230 000 deaths every year.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Food & Beverage Disinfection Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global food & beverage disinfection market with significant CAGR. Rapid urbanization, change in consumer preference for high-quality packaged food products, increased awareness regarding food quality and safety, occurrences of several foodborne diseases are anticipated to propel the market. Europe food & beverage disinfection market projected to grow at significant rate owing to strict regulations regarding the safety and hygienity and the increasing awareness regarding the contamination food and food safety.
Key player’s profiles in the global food & beverage disinfection market include:
- Evonik (Germany)
- Neogen Corporation (US)
- Stepan Company (US)
- Solvay (Belgium)
- FINK TEC GmbH (Germany)
- Entaco (Belgium),
- CCL Pentasol (UK)
- Xylem (US)
- voqua Water Technologies (US)
- Advanced UV (US)
- Halma (UK)
- Trojan Technologies (Canada)
- UV-Guard Australia (Australia)
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global food & beverage disinfection market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the standards of living and rapid industrialization.
- Based on type, UV based food & beverage disinfection accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global food & beverage disinfection market.
- Chlorine compounds
- Hydrogen peroxide & peracetic acid
- Quaternary ammonium compounds
- UV radiation
- Food surface
- Food packaging
- Food processing equipment
By End User
- Food Processing Companies
- Beverage Processing Companies
- Catering Kitchens
- Retail Distributors
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market