Global Food Coating Market Report Description:
Global food coating market report gives comprehensive outlook on food coating across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global food coating market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of ingredient type, ingredient form, equipment type, mode of operation, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global food coating market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global food coating market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global food coating market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global food coating products.
Global Food Coating Market:
The global food coating market estimated to be valued around US $ 6.15 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 5.4% over 2020-2026. Due to rising in the demand for processed food and dietary food in several regions has led to the widespread use of food coating agents in the food and beverage sectors. In addition, to enhance the organoleptic properties, appeals, preservation and increase shelf life of the food rising in the use of food coating agents by various food industries. Growth in the technological advancement in biotechnology to the focus on natural food coating ingredient boost the growth of the food coating market. However, High cost of food coating devices and concerns related with harmful effects of consumption of junk diet are the major factors that hinder the growth of the food coating market.
Increasing Processed and Frozen Eatables are fueling the Market Growth of the Food Coating Market
In the recent years, Due to increase in the consumption of processed food and frozen eatables among youngsters to increase which leads to increase the demand of food coating. Food coating agents which are used to enhance the organoleptic properties, appeals, preservation and increase shelf life of the food. Rising demand for enhance the shelf life, appeal and preservation for bakery food, frozen food, snacks and processed food to be estimated to boost the demand for food coating ingredients. Additionally, coating of fruits and vegetables to protect from micro bacteria & dehydration and sugar coating enhance the taste, smell and appeal of the bakery food and snacks.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Food Coating Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global food coating market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to increasing population and increasing demand for processed food from the consumers are some of the major key factors which boosting the market growth. In this region, emerging countries like India the demand for food coating is increasing. In North America, the expansion of the food coating market can also be attributed to the massive processed food production activities.
Key player’s profiles in the global food coating market include:
- Kerry Group
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Newly Weds Foods
- PGP International
- TNA Australia Pty Limited
- Spice Application Systems
- Dohler Group
- Agrana Group
- Tate & Lyle Plc.
- PGP International Inc.
Global food coating market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In April 2019, Cargill Incorporated introduced world’s first fillings and coatings that also includes rainforest alliance certified coconut oil, that are sourced through a sustained mass balance model.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global food coating market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increase in the awareness of conservation of water.
- Based on material type, storage capacity, installation type, application, end user. End User food coating segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global food coating market.
By Ingredient Type
- Cocoa & Chocolate
- Fats & Oils
- Salts, Spices, and Seasonings
- Sugars & Syrups
By Ingredient Form
By Equipment Type
- Batter Applicators
- Breader Applicators
- Coaters & Applicators
- Flour Applicators
- Seasoning Applicators
By Mode of Operation
- Bakery Cereals
- Bakery Products
- Confectionery Products
- Meat & Seafood Products
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario.
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.