3D Printing Metal Market Report Description:
This report gives comprehensive outlook on metal 3D printing across the globe with special emphasis on key region ns such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on material testing market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ XX Mn) on the basis of form, metal type, application, end-user industry, and region. This report studies 3D printing metal market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, this industry market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed metal 3D printing market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of this industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, and marketers, policy makers engaged in metal 3D printing products.
The global 3D printing metal market estimated to expand at a significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to technological advancement in 3D printing system. An increase in demand of titanium 3D printing and increasing industrial infrastructures in the emerging economies are driving the growth of 3D printing metal market. High investments in R&D activities have poised the manufacturing of components, especially in the aerospace sector. But, high costs of metal powder and industrial-grade 3D printers are hindering the growth of the metal 3D printing market over the forecast period.
Increasing the utility of 3D printing metal in various areas
Increase in demand for metal 3D printing in different fields such as medical, aerospace, automotive, oil & gas, defense, and others. It can be used in production tools, tooling such as molds & inserts, rigid housings, ductwork and spare parts. 3D printing plays a major role in automobile parts jewelry and aircraft designs. Rapid advancements in materials such as alloy and technology have significantly driven the growth of this market during the forecast period.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in 3D Printing Metal Market
Geographically, the market is segmented into the following regions viz. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America has expected to dominate the revenue share due to technological advancement is more in North America regarding to material sciences. Major key players are present in North America such as Stratasys Ltd., 3D Systems Corporation, Carpenter Technology Corporation, etc. Asia Pacific region is an emerging and lucrative market of metal 3D printing due to industrial development and growing economic condition over the forecast period.
Key player’s profiles :
- Stratasys Ltd.
- 3D Systems Corporation
- EOS GmbH
- Renishaw plc
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Voxeljet AG
- Sandvik AB
- Materialise NV
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- GE Additive
- Hoganas AB
- ExOne GmbH
On May 20, 2019, Materialise NV announced collaboration with HP, Nikon and essential to Support Adoption of 3D Printing.
On November 19, 2019, 3D Systems launched its new material VisiJet M2S-HT90 over the past three months while continuing to expand range of applications for customers.
Key Findings of the Report:
- 3D printing metal market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on form, metal type, application, end-user industry segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in this market
By Metal Type
- Stainless Steel
- Production Tools
- Molds & Inserts
- Rigid housings
- Spare parts
By End-User Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market