Global Activated Alumina Market
Global Activated Alumina Market Report Description:
Global Activated Alumina market report gives comprehensive outlook on Activated Alumina across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global activated alumina market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, form, end user and region. This report studies global activated alumina market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global activated alumina market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global activated alumina market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Activated Alumina market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global activated alumina products.
Global Activated Alumina Market:
The global activated alumina market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Factors such as increasing application areas among various end user industries, rapidly growing population and advent of new water treatment technologies are fuelling the market growth. However, a serious drawback to using activated alumina is that regenerating it requires the use of strong acid and base solutions that are undesirable for home storage and handling.
Rising Demand for Water Treatment:
Activated alumina can be used as a point-of-entry or point-of-use water treatment device. Adsorption is one of the most common and efficient method for removal of objectionable material from polluted water. Activated alumina absorbs contaminants instead of filtering them. The effectiveness of activated alumina depends on the contaminant, characteristics of the alumina, the device design, and water quality. Activated alumina can be an effective treatment method for source water with a high total dissolved solids level, or sulfate concentration. Activated alumina devices contain a packed bed of activated alumina granules. As water passes through the device, certain contaminants are adsorbed to the activated alumina granules.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Activated Alumina Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global activated alumina market with considerable CAGR. XX. The market in countries such as India and China are expected to witness considerable growth due to rapidly growing population, rising investments in water treatment infrastructure and demand growing for fresh water supply in these regions. U.K and Germany in Europe are expected to witness healthy growth in the market owing to the presence of large number of manufacturing industries.
Key player’s profiles in the global activated alumina market include:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co.
- Porocel Industries LLC
- Axens SA
- BASF SE
- AGC Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Sialca Industries
- Hengye Inc
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Shandong Zhongxin New Material Technology Co., Ltd
Global activated alumina market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in 2016, Huber Engineered Materials acquired Albemarle’s Martinswerk Business. This acquisition increased the company’s market presence thus providing it with an edge over other market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global activated alumina market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to advent of new water treatment technologies
- Based on End User, water treatment segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global activated alumina market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Bio Ceramics
- Fluoride Adsorbent
By End User
- Water Treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Gas Dehydration
- Liquid Dehydration
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA