Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Global Additive Manufacturing Market Report Description:
Global additive manufacturing market report gives comprehensive outlook on additive manufacturing across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global additive manufacturing market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of material type, end user and region. This report studies global additive manufacturing market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global additive manufacturing market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global additive manufacturing products.
Global Additive Manufacturing Market:
The global additive manufacturing market estimated to be valued US$ 8.3 Bn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 15.5% over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors influencing the make growth include increasing demand for 3D printing from industries, growing population with increasing income, rising demand for functional food in developing countries, demand for lightweight construction in automotive and aerospace industries and new & improved technologies to drive product customization. However, concerns over intellectual property protection is the major factor hindering the market growth.
Increasing the Demand for 3D printing from Industries are fueling the Market Growth
The manufacturing industry is always looking at new and advanced ways of working and in current years, 3D printing has been at the forefront. The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. Advancements in metal 3D printing technology are projected to open up new horizons for lighter, safer and cleaner products which will create lucrative opportunities for the market. Improvements in the 3D printing technology, equipment and materials has resulted in the costs being driven down, making it a more possible option to general manufacturing use. Currently, the usage of additive manufacturing or 3D printing is on the rise in developed economies. With this, 3D printed electric car will be ready for mass production as the technology has already made its way into the market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global additive manufacturing market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to an available market with a large consumer base and growing disposable income. China is the major contributor for the growth of the market in the region as there is an investments to expand their business and increase their production capacity. North America held substantial market share during estimated period owing to improving production efficiency and adoption of additive manufacturing by firms produces various economic benefits.
Key player’s profiles in the global additive manufacturing market include:
- 3D Systems Inc.
- Arcam AB
- Biomedical Modeling Inc.
- Envisiontec GmbHMorries Technologies Inc.
- Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems
- GPI Prototype and Manufacturing Services Inc.
- Greatbarch Inc.
- Materialise NV
- MCor Technologies Ltd.
- Sirona Dental System
- SLM Solutions GmbH
- Stratasys Inc.
Global additive manufacturing market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in May 2018, ExOne launched Innovent+ metal Additive Manufacturing machine. The new machine is based on the company’s previous Innovent range and offers increased powder handling capabilities, and the company’s new Ultrasonic recoater is designed to enable greater material flexibility and ease of use.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global additive manufacturing market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing demand for 3D printing from industries
- Based on material type, metal alloy segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Additive Manufacturing market
By Material Type
- Metal Alloy
By End User
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market