Global Carbon Black Market
Global carbon black market report gives comprehensive outlook on carbon black across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of carbon type, carbon grade, application, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the global market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global carbon black market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the market include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global carbon black products.
Carbon Black Market:
The global carbon black market expected to reach US$ 15,643.2 Mn by 2025 and the market is anticipated to boost at prominent growth rate over the forecast years due to wide range of applications with carbon black such as production of tire rubber and non-tire rubber. Moreover, rapid growth in transportation and automobile industry, increase in the usage of carbon black in the manufacturing of belts, air springs, gaskets, hoses, and grommets for construction and other industries, technological advancements in the production of carbon black, and increase in the adoption of specialty grade carbon black in coating and painting industry are surge the global market revenue over the forecast years. However, fluctuations in raw material prices, emission of carbon dioxide with carbon black production, and stringent regulations are restrain the growth of market over the forecast timeframe.
Wide Range of Applications with Carbon Black may Surge the Revenue of Market
Wide range of applications with the carbon black in automotive, construction, painting and coating, and other end user industries is a major factor surge the market over the forecast timeframe. In automotive industry, carbon black is widely used in inner liners, treads, and side walls of tires to enhance the longevity and strength of tires. Moreover, the use of carbon black is gradually increasing in the manufacturing of belts, conveyors, springs, gaskets, and other industrial machinery used in construction and power industries. Escalation in the number of these end user industries also bolster the market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share
Global carbon black market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Among all the regions, Asia Pacific carbon black market accounted for larger revenue share in 2018 and the same trend is expected over the forecast years owing to rapid growth in population coupled with increase in automotive, construction, and other end user industries in emerging countries such as India and Japan, grow in coating industry with increase in downstream demand, and rise in disposable income in the region. North America carbon black market projected to grow at significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to rapid industrialization, technological advancements in manufacturing process, and presence of huge number of market players in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Evonik Industries AG
- Nippon Steel Carbon Co. Ltd
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Co. Ltd.
- Phillips Carbon Black
- China Synthetic Rubber Corp.
- Birla Carbon
- Orion Engineered Carbon
- Cabot Corporation
- Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd.
- OMSK Carbon Group OOO
- OCI Company Ltd.
- SID Richardson Carbon & Energy Co.
- Longxing Chemical Stock Co, Ltd.
- Asahi Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Shandon Huadong Rubber Materials Co., Ltd.
Global carbon black market is surging owing to frequent product approvals and launchings, strategic alliances, and business expansion by the market players. For instance, In November 2019, Cabot Corporation planned to expand its carbon black production in India with a capacity of approximately 80,000 metric tons per year.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the demand from end user industries around the globe.
- Based on application, tire rubber accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global carbon black market
By Carbon Type
- Acetylene Black
- Channel Black
- Furnace Black
- Thermal Black
By Carbon Grade
- Specialty Grade
- Semi-reinforced Grade
- Reinforced Grade
- Tire Rubber
- Non-Tire Rubber
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market