Global Chondroitin Sulfate Market
Global Chondroitin Sulfate Market Report Description:
Global chondroitin sulfate market report gives comprehensive outlook on refinery catalysts across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global chondroitin sulfate market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of source, form, distribution channel, application and region. This report studies global chondroitin sulfate market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global chondroitin sulfate market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global chondroitin sulfate market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global chondroitin sulfate market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global chondroitin sulfate products.
Global Chondroitin Sulfate Market:
The global chondroitin sulfate market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Factors such as increasing geriatric populations, growing applications in joint health supplements and rising health consciousness among people are favouring the market. However, fluctuating raw material prices and reactions caused such as skin rashes are hampering the market.
Rising Demand for Chondroitin sulfate in osteoarthritis is driving the market:
Chondroitin sulfate is popular supplements used to treat the pain and loss of function associated with osteoarthritis (OA). It may also help prevent cartilage breakdown from osteoarthritis. Many clinical studies have found that chondroitin can reduce joint pain and stiffness in people with osteoarthritis. About 53 percent trusted source of people who take chondroitin have a 20 percent or greater improvement in knee pain.
Reactions Caused by Using Chondroitin sulfate:
Chondroitin sulfate may cause a number of side effects. Possible side effects and potential health risks are noticed. Chondroitin sulfate is naturally present in the cartilage surrounding your joints. The chondroitin sulfate found in dietary supplements is usually produced from animal sources, such as cow cartilage. Mild stomach pain and nausea are the two side effects most frequently caused by chondroitin sulfate.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Chondroitin Sulfate Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global chondroitin sulfate market with considerable CAGR. XX. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be one of the fastest growing regions owing to the presence of huge number of producers particularly in China, rising R & D investments and increasing consumer awareness about the product.
Key player’s profiles in the global chondroitin sulfate market include:
- Hebei Sanxin Industrial Group
- TSI Group Ltd.
- Qingdao Wan toulmin Biological Products Co., Ltd
- Sigma-Aldrich, Inc.
- TSI Group Ltd.
- Bioiberica S.A.U.
- Sino Siam Biotechnique Company Limited
- Bio-Gen Extracts Private Limited
Global chondroitin sulfate market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in 2017, BSA Institute Biochimique SA conducted a clinical trial using Chondroitin vs Celecoxib vs Placebo Trial. The institute named the trial as CONCEPT. This trial showed that, pharmaceutical-grade chondroitin sulfate was effective as an anti-inflammatory drug when compared to Placebo Trial and Celecoxib. The trial also revealed that, chondroitin sulfate is effective for reducing joint pain and increasing the functionality of the joints among knee osteoarthritis patients.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global chondroitin sulfate market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising health consciousness among people
- Based on source, poultry segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global chondroitin sulfate market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Shark and Fish
By Distribution Channel
- Indirect Sales
- Direct Sales
- Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Pet Food & Veterinary Supplements
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA