Global Edge Protection System Market
Global edge protection system market report gives comprehensive outlook on edge protection system across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and region. This report studies global edge protection system market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global edge protection system products.
Edge Protection System Market:
The global edge protection system market is expected to be valued at US$ 378.2 Mn in 2018 and growing at a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period to reach US$ 503.2 Mn by 2025 owing to the increasing construction and rising focus on the safety measures in the building constructions. Furthermore, innovative designs and increasing trend of various designs in the market is expected to drive the growth of the market. The government initiatives to safeguard labors by implementing strict rules and regulations for the public safety as well and the rising adoption of novel technologies that can effectively prevent labors from the risk of falling from the edges of the construction building. Increasing multi-store buildings construction across the globe are anticipated to fuel the growth of the market. However, non-availability of raw materials on proper time and high cost for installation and maintenance of edge protection systems are projected to restrain the growth of the market.
Growing construction activities in major cities drives the growth of the market
The construction activities in the major cities are increasing every year and number of labors are being killed accidently due to lack of protection systems for the labors. Every year many construction site workers are killed or injured as a result of their work; others suffer ill health, such as musculoskeletal disorders, dermatitis or asbestosis. The hazards are not, however, restricted to those working on sites. Children and other members of the public are also killed or injured because construction activities have not been adequately controlled. However, the performance of the construction industry is growing steadily with long-term improvement. The increasing construction activities that has been steadily growing since long years coupled with strict rules initiated by the government to safe the labors and public of the particular area will be driving the growth of the market.
North America is expected grow with highest and fastest growth in the global market
North America is expected to grow with the highest and fastest growth rate in the global market and is anticipated to grow with significant CAGR owing to increasing awareness among the people in the well developed countries such as United States regarding the benefits of the edge protection systems in construction areas and rising capital income in both the developed and developing countries are expected to drive the growth of the market. Increasing investments in commercial sectors in the developed countries and growing awareness about the protection techniques are anticipated to drive the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Ischebeck Titan Limited
- KGUARD International
- Integrity Worldwide
- TLC Group
- Honeywell (Combisafe)
- Altrad Group
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global edge protection system market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2025 owing to increasing construction activities in both commercial and residential sector.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
By Product Type
- Concrete Edge Protection Systems
- Steel Edge Protection Systems
- Timber Edge Protection Systems
- Commercial Construction
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market