Global Egg and Egg Products Market
Global Egg and Egg Products Market Report Description:
Global egg and egg products market report gives comprehensive outlook on egg and egg products across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global egg and egg products market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and region. This report studies global egg and egg products market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global egg and egg products market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global egg and egg products market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global egg and egg products market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global egg and egg products.
Global Egg and Egg Products Market:
The global egg and egg products market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increasing demand for proteins in the developing world and increasing per capita egg consumption that was around 279 eggs per person per year in 2017 and awareness among the consumer with the benefits of eggs that provides balanced nutrients that impact human health are the major factors that are driving the growth of the egg and egg products market. Moreover, increasing global population and rise in disposable income and availability of various egg products in the market fuels the growth of the market. However, occurrence of avian influenza type diseases are expected to hinder the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Leads the Market with Highest Share in Global Egg and Egg Products Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global egg and egg products market with significant CAGR and is expected to grow with highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing population in the region with rising disposable income. Moreover, China accounts almost 40% of the total eggs consumption in the global market. Additionally, awareness among the consumers regarding the benefits such as high protein, balanced nutrient content enhances the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global egg and egg products market include:
- Barry Farms
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation
- Global Eggs Corporation
- Rose Acre Farms, Inc.
- Keggfarms Pvt. Ltd.
- Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Noble Foods Ltd
- Hy-Line International
- Michael Foods, Inc.
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.
- Ningbo Jiangbei Dexi Foods Co. Ltd
- Suguna Poultry Farm Limited
Global egg and egg products market is surging owing to strategic collaborations and acquisitions among the market players to expand the portfolio and strengthen their position in the market. For instance, in October 2016, Global Egg Corporation has announced that they have entered into an agreement to purchase the Cargill Etobicoke egg processing facility from U.S. based Cargill, Incorporated. In February 2017, Cal-Maine Foods announced it has agreed to acquire all assets of Happy Hen Egg Farms Inc. – a commercial producer, processor, and distributor of shell eggs located near Harwood and Wharton, Texas.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global egg and egg products market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for protein food products and balanced nutrients in the food
- Based on region, Asia Pacific egg and egg products accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global egg and egg products market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Table Eggs
- Branded Eggs
- Egg Powders
- Bakery Mix
- Liquid Egg
- Frozen Egg
- Dried Egg
- Specialty Eggs
- Meal Replacements
- Prepared Foods
- Animal Feed & Pet Food
- Medicines & Vaccines
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA