Global Magnesium Raw Materials Industry Market Report Description:
Global Magnesium Raw Materials industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on Magnesium Raw Materials industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global Magnesium Raw Materials industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and regions. This report studies global Magnesium Raw Materials industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Magnesium Raw Materials industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Magnesium Raw Materials industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Magnesium Raw Materials industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Magnesium Raw Materials industry products.
Global Magnesium Raw Materials Industry Market:
The global Magnesium Raw Materials industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Upsurge in demand for magnesium and its alloys, particularly from the automotive industry is positively impacting the market growth. Furthermore, growth in the usage of magnesium in the manufacturing of aluminum alloys and in die molding methods is projected to escalate the demand for magnesium raw materials. Moreover, rising acceptance of aluminum-magnesium alloys coupled with die cast magnesium in transport segment is anticipated to appendage the market growth. In addition, developments in technology besides increasing investments in R&D activities to accomplish the cumulative demands of magnesium is expected to bolster the demand for magnesium raw materials. However, emission of harmful UV radiations when burnt and explosive nature of magnesium raw materials tends to hamper the growth of market.
Growing Demand for Caustic-calcined Magnesia
Magnesium raw materials finds a wide range of applications in dead burned magnesia, caustic-calcined magnesia, fused magnesia, electro fused magnesia, others. Caustic – calcined magnesia is expected to register a significant CAGR in the coming years. Caustic calcined magnesia products are used for the widest spectrum of solicitations, explicitly chemical, steel / refractories construction, industrial/technical, agricultural, environmental. Deadburned magnesia has an essential requirements for refractory masses, wielding fluxes, displays high substance concentrations with low porosity and high hydration resistance, and other applications
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Magnesium Raw Materials Industry Market
North America is estimated to be the top player in the global market owing to the industrial development coupled with rising requirements of environmental issues. Growing demand for magnesium raw materials (magnesite) in the countries like United States, is predictable to boost the market growth. Asia Pacific is expected to register a considerable CAGR. Rapid industrializations and urbanization in emerging economies like India and China is expected to fuel the market growth in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global magnesium raw materials industry market include:
- Queensland Magnesia
- Grecian Magnesite
- Russian Mining Chemical
- Garrison Minerals
- Premier Magnesia
- Ramakrishna Magnesite Mines
- Haicheng Magnesite
- Liaoning Jinding Magnesite Group
- Houying Group
- Dandong Jinyuan Minerals Limited Company
Key players in magnesium raw materials industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance on 23 April 2012, multinational privately- owned industrial minerals group SCR-Sibelco NV has acquired one the world’s leading magnesia producers, Queensland Magnesia Pty Ltd (QMAG) of Australia.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global magnesium raw materials industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising demand for magnesium.
- Based on application, caustic-calcined magnesia segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global magnesium raw materials industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Type
- Dead Burned Magnesia
- Caustic-Calcined Magnesia
- Fused Magnesia
- Electrofused Magnesia
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA