Global Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber Market
Global Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber Market Report Description:
Global Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber market report gives comprehensive outlook on polyvinyl alcohol fiber across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global polyvinyl alcohol fiber market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application and region. This report studies global polyvinyl alcohol fiber market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global polyvinyl alcohol fiber market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global polyvinyl alcohol fiber market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global polyvinyl alcohol fiber market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global polyvinyl alcohol fiber products.
Global Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber Market:
The global polyvinyl alcohol fiber market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increasing demand from various end user industries, rise in use of polyvinyl alcohol fibers as substitute for asbestos, high growth in emerging economies are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, fluctuating raw material prices and risks associated with PVA are restricting the market growth.
Increasing Demand of Polyvinyl Alcohol Fibers as Substitute for Asbestos is fueling the Market
PVA fiber has been used globally in a wide range of cement applications owing to some suitable characteristics as reinforcing materials for cementitious composites. Health risk of asbestos was pointed out and investigation of the substitute. Rising concerns about the dangers of asbestos inhalation brought PVA fibers into the limelight as an asbestos replacement. PVA fibres can be used as a substitute for asbestos. Its advantages used in cement include: good mechanical properties offering tenacity and impact resistance; acid and alkali resistance; good dispersion; bending and freezing resistance; improved operating conditions; reduced unit weight compared with asbestos; and low permeability of air to concrete. The long experience in the field has provided excellent data on the longevity of PVA fibers and their suitability as an asbestos replacement.
Fluctuating Prices of Raw Materials Hampers the Market Growth
Polyvinyl alcohol fibers are formed from polyvinyl alcohol resins. The prices of petrochemical feedstock are instable and they vary on a daily basis. These resin are downstream products of the vinyl acetate value chain and are made from petrochemical feedstock. This causes instability in prices of the fiber, thus restricting the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global polyvinyl alcohol fiber market with considerable CAGR as it is one of the major producer of polyvinyl alcohol fiber. Increasing product demand from various end-use sectors in the region is the other factor responsible for the market growth. In addition, North America is likely to hold steady market share during predicted period owing to rising innovation in packaging and increasing solid waste volumes in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global polyvinyl alcohol fiber market include:
- UNITIKA LTD.
- KURARAY CO., LTD.
- Anhui Wanwei Group
- Hunan Xiangwei Co., Ltd.
- Sinopec Sichuan Vinylon Works
- Bouling Chemical Co. ltd
- MiniFIBERS, Inc.
- Ningxia Dadi Circular Development Corp. Ltd
- Inner Mongolia Shuangxin Environment-Friendly Material Co., Ltd.
Global polyvinyl alcohol fiber market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in Mar 2018, Kuraray Co., Ltd. acquired Calgon Carbon Corporation. The combination will strengthen Kuraray’s focus on contributing to human health and the sustainability of the environment through innovative and high quality products around the world.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global polyvinyl alcohol fiber market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing demand from various end user industries
- Based on product, staples segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Filter and non-woven
- Ropes and fishing nets
- Textile and apparel
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA