Global Prefabricated Building Systems Market
Global Prefabricated Building Systems Market Report Description:
Global Prefabricated Building Systems market report gives comprehensive outlook on prefabricated building systems across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global prefabricated building systems market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of dimensions, module type, application and region. This report studies global prefabricated building systems market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global prefabricated building systems market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global prefabricated building systems market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global prefabricated building systems market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global prefabricated building systems products.
Global Prefabricated Building Systems Market:
The global prefabricated building systems market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increasing demand for building construction in emerging regions, rising number of corporate offices, developing infrastructure prospects, increasing real estate investments across the globe, rising FDI in construction and infrastructure sector globally, growing awareness about environmental impacts from construction waste and supportive government policies & regulations are some key factors propelling the market growth. However, factors such as change in prices of raw materials and lack of skilled labors are inhibiting the market growth.
Increasing Demand for Prefabricated Building Systems from Various Industries is Fueling the Market Growth
The construction industry has been identified as one of the sectors key to sustainable development. In addition to its basic role of providing shelter, the sector contributes significantly to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of both developing and developed countries, and plays an equally important role in the creation of employment. The industry has vast potential, however, for improving productivity and efficiency, thanks to digitalization, innovative technologies and new construction techniques. Prefabrication and modularization are construction processes that the industry has used for centuries.
Prefabricated construction is becoming more common, improving in quality and has become available in a variety of budgets. Despite the perception of prefabrication, there are numerous benefits to this type of construction. Prefabricated construction is the practice of assembling a variety of components of a structure at a manufacturing site and transporting those sub-assemblies to the location of the construction jobsite.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Prefabricated Building Systems Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global prefabricated building systems market with considerable CAGR due to growing residential and industrial activities. Also, China and Japan are the major contributors for the growth of the market in this region owing to substantial expansion of rail and road infrastructure by the Chinese government. In recent years, the entry of major construction players in China has additionally enhanced the growth of this industry. In addition, North America held considerable market share during predicted period owing to demand for single and multi-family homes, led by low mortgage rates.
Key player’s profiles in the global prefabricated building systems market include:
- Algeco Scotsman
- Astron Buildings
- Butler Manufacturing Company
- Champion Home Builders Inc.
- Kirby Building Systems LLC
- Lindal Cedar Homes, Inc
- Modern Prefab Systems Pvt. Ltd
- Par-Kut International Inc.
- Red Sea Housing Services
- Ritz-Craft Corporation
- United Partition Systems Inc.
Global prefabricated building systems market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global prefabricated building systems market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for building construction in emerging regions
- Based on dimensions, skeleton system segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global prefabricated building systems market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Cellular System
- Combined System
- Panel System
- Skeleton System
By Module Type
- Bathroom pods
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA