Global Hospital Beds Market Report Description:
Global hospital beds market report gives comprehensive outlook on hospital beds across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global hospital beds market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of usage, power, treatment, end user and region. This report studies global hospital beds market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global hospital beds market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analysed global hospital beds market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global hospital beds market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global hospital beds products.
Global Hospital Beds Market:
The global hospital beds market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, increase in the number of surgeries, advanced healthcare systems, increasing healthcare expenditure. Moreover, rise in global geriatric population, increase in government investments in healthcare, and the latest technological inventions in hospital beds, are the major factors that are driving the growth of the global hospital beds market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in the Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
Increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases is a key factor drive the global hospital beds market. According to World Health Organization, approximately 17.9 Mn deaths occur due to cardiovascular diseases around the globe every year, and One in 5 men and one in 6 women worldwide develop cancer during their lifetime, and one in 8 men and one in 11 women die from the disease. In most of the cases where the patient has cancer, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases will be hospitalized and treatment will be given in the hospital itself. As the cases increases the demand for the beds also will increase. Moreover, the increase in geriatric population, raise in funding for the R&D activities by public and private sectors are anticipated to propel the global hospital beds market over the forecast years.
Europe Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Hospital Beds Market
Europe accounted for larger revenue share in global hospital beds market with significant CAGR. Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, increase in the number of surgeries, enhanced healthcare expenditure and the presence of major market players in the region are anticipated to propel the market. North America hospital beds market projected to grow at significant rate owing to increase in research and development on new type of hospital beds, favourable reimbursement policies, increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases and hospitalized patients and increase in healthcare expenditure are expected to enhance the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global hospital beds market include:
- Paramount Bed Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- LINET spol. s r.o (Czech Republic)
- GF Health Products (US)
- Hill-Rom (Chicago)
- Invacare (US)
- Stiegelmeyer & Co. GmbH (Germany)
- Stryker Corporation (US)
- Medline Industries (US)
- Savion Industries Ltd (Israel)
- Gendron Inc. (US)
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global hospital beds market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of cardiovascular disease and accidents.
- Based on usage, pressure relief beds segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer forms of products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global hospital beds market.
- General Purpose Beds
- Birthing Beds
- Paediatric Beds
- Bariatric Beds
- Pressure Relief Beds
- Semi Electric
- Critical Care Beds
- Acute Care Beds
- Long-term Care Beds
By End User
- Elderly Care Settings
- Homecare Settings
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and start up’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario.
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.