Lip Care Products Market Size and Overview:
Lip Care Products Market was valued at USD xx million in 2019 and poised to touch USD xx million by 2025 growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019 to 2025.
Lip care products are used to protect the lips from chapping, dryness, cold sores, sun. Moreover, these can be used for medical conditions like stomatitis and angular cheilitis. Lip care products are prepared by using oil bases such as beeswax, petroleum, coconut oil, carnauba wax, paraffin, and others.
Escalated demand for natural ingredient based lip care products, due to less skin irritation, high spreadability, and resilience, expected to drive the demand for lip care products market. Surge in beauty consciousness, increase in expenditure on beauty products enables propel the growth of lip care products. Increased R&D towards male beauty products, inclination towards luxury and premium beauty products will enhance the revenue share of lip care products. Increase in introduction of innovative lip products with new flavors anticipated to boost the lip care product market growth. However, decreased inclination towards synthetic products, availability of cheap alternative products expected to hamper the growth of lip care products market.
Lip Care Products market is segmented on the basis of Category, Type, Usage, Application, and Distribution channel and Geographical regions
Based on the Category
- Non Medicated
- Sun Protection
Based on the Type
- Lip Balm
- Lip Gels
- Lip Butters
- Lip Slaves
- Chap Sticks
Based on the Usage
Based on the Application
- Cold sores
- Angular cheilitis
Based on the Distribution Channel, This market is segmented into the following
- Online stores
Geographically, Lip Care Products market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa regions. Europe is witnessed to dominate market for lip care products followed by North America owing to huge expenditure on beauty products, time to time changes in fashion trends and beauty trends, cold climatic conditions of western countries enables create more lip problems and lip infections, which leads to the huge growth of lip care products market. Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin American regions also show significant growth rate in lip care products owing to the growing awareness among people, increasing expenditure on beauty products and care, rise in economical standards.
Key players profiled in the global lip care products market include
- Loreal International (France) (Maybelline)
- Blistex, Incorporated (U.S.)
- Pfizer (U.S.) (Chapstick)
- Carma Laboratories (U.S.) (Carmex)
- Beiersdorf Global AG (Germany) (Nivea)
- THE BODY SHOP INTERNATIONAL PLC (U.K)
- Unilever (Vaseline) (U.K)
- The Himalaya Drug Company (India)
- Estee Lauder (U.S.) (Clinique)
- Burt’s Bees (U.S.)
Notable Market Developments:
- In August 2017, renowned lip care products brand eos launched Crystal, first wax free lip balm with nourishing oils for weightless hydration.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies and regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market