Global Internet of Things Market
Global Internet of Things Market Report Description:
Global internet of things market report gives comprehensive outlook on internet of things across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global internet of things market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of platform, service, software solution, end user and region. This report studies global internet of things market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global internet of things market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global internet of things market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global internet of things market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global internet of things products.
Global Internet of Things Market:
The global Internet of Things market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Factors which are propelling the market are rising demand for internet of things across various end user sectors, emergence of wireless networking technologies and rise in cloud platform adoption. However, increasing number of data security & privacy concerns and interoperability issues and lack of common standards are hampering the market growth.
Widespread Use of Smart Devices is Fuelling the Market Growth:
An increasing use of cloud computing networks in a variety of platforms is majorly driving the global internet of things market. Moreover, with rising use of smartphone devices, the market is expected to grow with leaps and bounds in the near future. Many players are expected to bring forth new technologies to the table, which could certainly propel the market extensively. Moreover, the emergence of advanced data processing and analytics coupled with reduction in the cost of connected devices is further expected to induce an extensive acceleration in the global internet of things market’s growth. In addition, in today’s world internet service is required in almost every sector. Such a high dependency on the internet too is majorly proving to be beneficial to the global internet of things market splendid growths.
Privacy Concerns is Restricting the Market Growth:
Rising concerns data security and privacy of information to protect it against stealing and leaking is majorly restricting growth of the global Internet of Things market. IoT is considered a worldwide network of individually connected devices which communicate with each other, passing data across the internet. This data is collected about individual users and in some cases may contain very personal and private information about the user. Because this data can also be used for malicious purposes it presents security and privacy issues with Internet of Things (IoT) devices. In addition, the IoT devices and their networks are increasingly becoming a prime target for cybercriminals which has resulted in the breach of data security and privacy.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Internet of Things Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global internet of things market with considerable CAGR. XX. This region is one of the key markets for internet of things. The growth of this region is due to growing investments by the market players in IoT technology, rising demand for IoT devices from various sectors such as smart manufacturing, smart energy & utilities and building, and home automation in emerging countries such as India and China.
Key player’s profiles in the global internet of things market include:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- SAP SE
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- PTC Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Global internet of things market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in 2019, IBM Corporation announced a collaboration with Sund & Bælt, which owns and operates some of the largest infrastructures in the world, to assist in IBM’s development of an AI-powered IoT solution designed to help prolong the lifespan of aging bridges, tunnels, highways, and railways.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global internet of things market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in cloud platform adoption
- Based on end user, smart manufacturing segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global internet of things market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Application Management
- Device Management
- Network Management
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Software Solution
- Data Management
- Real-Time Streaming Analytics
- Remote Monitoring
- Network Bandwidth Management
By End User
- Connected Logistics
- Building and Home Automation
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Mobility and Transportation
- Smart Energy and Utilities
- Smart Retail
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA